Nike Foamposite - ParaNorman - Teaser pics

These fake peddling sites are relentless... If nike actually pursued them through litigation a lot of them would stop... NB did it, I'm still perplexed as to why the Swoosh wont...

:x :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :x :smh: :smh: :smh:

These fake peddling sites are relentless... If nike actually pursued them through litigation a lot of them would stop... NB did it, I'm still perplexed as to why the Swoosh wont...

sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
 how are they gonna have a 'deadstock seal' and then have that little notch right above it to open the box tho?? if they're gonna make fakes, they should at least try a LITTLE harder...

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

I saw these in person this past weekend...was kind of disappointed. They looked a lot better in pictures than in person.

Would be so funny if the rerelease them in November.

Don't think it will happen though (except if it is super limited, even that... don't think so)

it is a foam one, but there are no Penny logos, so not so interesting for me!

Dude ur gonna be pissed w what nike is doing to future foambs then

taking the penny logos off? penny is a fool if he agrees to that, but than again basketball players are not known for being smart. I wouldnt mind if they do remove his logo tho, it would just be a nice laugh

taking the penny logos off? penny is a fool if he agrees to that, but than again basketball players are not known for being smart. I wouldnt mind if they do remove his logo tho, it would just be a nice laugh

If they stop putting the One cent logos on them.. thats just money saved in my pocket.. that the reason I dont buy pros..

Sad all the peeps who got these FREE trying to knock collectors over the head with crazy prices. Ya I understand they are rare and are worth good money but the 2 stack price tag is dumb.. Anything is profit and if they are going to a true collector and a good home then thats what its about. I have been collecting a long time and the game as it is right now is an ugly sight. Fortunately, there are a few true collectors out their who look out for one another, but reality most people (even collectors that have been in the game for a minute) milk the market as much as they can to feed their addiction. Ya, I didnt get a pair of these and maybe I am salty but I have thought this well before this paranorman release. NT used to be about helpin out fellow heads and maybe charging a convenience charge, but knowing they had your back was enough. Horrible thing is I dont ever see things changing. Just have to be lucky enough to get in with the good dudes around still lookin to help, for help in exchange... I will get off my soap box now. Just needed to get that out lol

why long socks? That looks ugly as hell! ankle high socks are the best!

If I would have won a pair, I would have kept it for sure! No selling at all and helping out of course, already did that a couple of times and I charged nothing on top!

so these are basically HOH electrolimes with airbrush flames?? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

i'd be lying if i said i didn't want a pair tho. there's some salt, yes.

saw a kid rocking these today @ columbia mall. my 1st thought was i can't believe the prices these are going for.

i had a chance to cop a ds pair for $1500 and i passed. after seeing them today, i'm glad i did. don't get me wrong, they cool and all. but i'm just not feeling these like that. still a cool shoe to have in the collection, especially if u are a "foamhead" such as myself.

to be fair, dude just had on some random khakis and a hoodie or something.

*ye shrug*

SOMEONE IN THE B/S FORUM ASKED FOR GALAXY FOAMS AND 2000 DOLLARS ON TOP OF THAT :lol: :lol: :lol: ... NO HATE ON HIM BUT THAT WAS PRETTY OUTRAGEOUS TO ME... PPL ARE REALLY TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THESE AND AT THIS POINT THEY ARE DEF NOT WITHIN MY REACH... YOU WIN LOL

im not gonna say 1500 is too much for kicks, bc if i had 2 gs to drop id cop some grey yeezys in a heartbeat, but im sorry, these? i guess if ur real into foams ud want em for ur collection, but you couldnt pay me to wear these.

Back
Top Bottom