Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

NDC never fails to disappoint. these idiots say there's jordan stuff going out at 10am, get everyoe excited, have some ppl wake up early, and then cancel it when their ****** servers couldnt handle a GR. good job nike

After 30 minutes of going back and forth from shipping page, I finally made it through to the payment. Now I'm stuck there. :lol:

If they cancel my order after i sat here for a ******* hour and a half i will never spend another dime on their ****

It's still sucks though because most of us already had them in cart ready to go, now we got do it all over again. I'm just glad that I got my one pair on FTL.

yeah good idea Nike because you can't even handle two release how you gonna handle a restock? next time do me a favor and don't tweet a day before ohhhhhhh something special for Jordan fans at 10am! sick of their BS

lmao...I have been trying to add to cart...i hit add and it said one per customer...it doesn't show anything in my cart...I'm lost.

Nike is a joke. Make billions of dollars and can't even run a stable server. 
mean.gif

f that!!! I checked out at 8:02 with no problems. nike better honor those orders that went through minutes after release

f that!!! I checked out at 8:02 with no problems. nike better honor those orders that went through minutes after release
you're most likely fine. i ordered tiffs within 5 minutes of the release and got them. and then people who ordered 2 hours later got em too lol

Im happy but mad at the same time.

Happy i got another chance

Mad i woke up at 530 for this bs ...

Welp thats what I get for missing passing on the foams and relying on the restock. im sick man

Any other place dropping these

Back
Top Bottom