Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

oo they don't F&^%$ up now!!! these will be had.. and i just got a job at delta... i will be flying everywhere to get my kicks now..

Last edited:
Good god if the Aggasi's got ate up by the Yeezy heads just because the sole was modeled the same I HATE to see what the beasts are going to do with this now...

altho i really like this shoe, how is this a breath of FRESH air? its actually a tired colorway.

its just better than the BS CW we have been getting.
.... Which is a breathe of fresh air.... I'm tired of the bs color ways destroying the shoe, now we have a solid color template

Anyone that's in the Bronx wana get a good look these they have them on Fordham on the block where footlocker is in the display case.. the solar color looks good so does the sole.. I'm not a big fan of the carbon fiber but all and all they look good.. and no i didn't bother asking the price

Anyone that's in the Bronx wana get a good look these they have them on Fordham on the block where footlocker is in the display case.. the solar color looks good so does the sole.. I'm not a big fan of the carbon fiber but all and all they look good.. and no i didn't bother asking the price

Im sure that spot next to the 4 train has em too. Prolly for 800 lol

just pre ordered for  300 bucks. These will be a GR. 
Where did you preorder from?

He probably in Canada judging from his username so maybe the demand for Foams isn't like how it is in the U.S. but I could be wrong.

Either way where did you preorder torontostar torontostar

But for $300 that's good... unless it's $300 just to hold it and then when you pick them up you pay for the kicks.

They do that at a lot in Queens... my man got caught like that because they charged him like $200 to hold some sneaker and he thought that was all he had to pay, but that was just to hold the kicks and when he went to pick them up they said he had to pay the price of the sneaker and buy an article of clothing from Jordan Brand to get the sneakers for retail or he would be upcharged for the article of clothing if he buys the sneaker alone.

Sure enough he started making a deal out of it and they deaded him on his preorder money and they had some big dudes roll through looking like bouncers he said I guess in case he got too out of line and needed a can of act right. They gave him until 2 PM that afternoon to buy the kicks or else they sell it off to someone else.

He was beyond tight and still plotting to this day :lol: because they jerked him out of that $200 and then another $50 because when he went to pick up the kicks that morning he was trying to buy a fitted I think too and because he started to act a mess they told him to leave the store with the bouncer goons and they kept that too :lol: :smh:

He probably in Canada judging from his username so maybe the demand for Foams isn't like how it is in the U.S. but I could be wrong.

Either way where did you preorder torontostar torontostar

But for $300 that's good... unless it's $300 just to hold it and then when you pick them up you pay for the kicks.

They do that at a lot in Queens... my man got caught like that because they charged him like $200 to hold some sneaker and he thought that was all he had to pay, but that was just to hold the kicks and when he went to pick them up they said he had to pay the price of the sneaker and buy an article of clothing from Jordan Brand to get the sneakers for retail or he would be upcharged for the article of clothing if he buys the sneaker alone.

Sure enough he started making a deal out of it and they deaded him on his preorder money and they had some big dudes roll through looking like bouncers he said I guess in case he got too out of line and needed a can of act right. They gave him until 2 PM that afternoon to buy the kicks or else they sell it off to someone else.

He was beyond tight and still plotting to this day :lol: because they jerked him out of that $200 and then another $50 because when he went to pick up the kicks that morning he was trying to buy a fitted I think too and because he started to act a mess they told him to leave the store with the bouncer goons and they kept that too :lol: :smh:

damn what store in queens in this? that doesnt even sound legal

Either way where did you preorder @torontostar

He was beyond tight and still plotting to this day
laugh.gif
because they jerked him out of that $200 and then another $50 because when he went to pick up the kicks that morning he was trying to buy a fitted I think too and because he started to act a mess they told him to leave the store with the bouncer goons and they kept that too
laugh.gif
mean.gif
its true man foams sit like ducks in canada, im in Windsor across from Detroit and my spor still has sport royals sitting along with all the other releases

I already got atleast 2 pairs of these on lock. Hopefully the beasts will be all over them and i can trade for galaxys, paranormals, or Dbs

Last edited:
I already got atleast 2 pairs of these on lock. Hopefully the beasts will be all over them and i can trade for galaxys, paranormals, or Dbs
wouldnt be much of a shock with all the hype on kanye with his move and all right now, maybe you're in luck

Back
Top Bottom