Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

You should save your cc & shipping information to your account, this way when you check out you just have to add the 3 digit code in back of card. Log in earlier before the shoe is available. I logged in about 15 mins earlier and searched foamposite at about 7:55 est. and just kept refreshing. it was prob around 8:00 or 8:01 when I saw the shoe and added to cart. After the captcha I got the waiting in line screen for about 30 seconds. Then it said success added to cart. I proceeded to checkout. The page got stuck momentarily so I clicked confirm again. The order went through and I got the confirmed purchased page but with that error message that was posted earlier. I was concerned but I got the email a few minutes later and a few hours ago received shipping confirmation. I was able to get through with no bot or early/twitter link. I was using a laptop running chrome and using wifi connection. I was lucky today I've struck out several times before.
I did the exact same as you. Except when I entered the 3 digit CC code, Nike turned into Frozen and that was all she wrote. Kept the page up and refreshed for damn near 2 hours before throwing in the towel.

So i tried getting them and the 11s on ndc in the morning. Got both in cart went to checkout, entered my paypl info and clicked place order and the site crashed like it did for everybody else. Tried refreshing until i saw the tweet from them then gave up. Called a few stores see if anyone had leftover pairs but no luck. 

Check my email a lil while ago and wha la...confirmation email and shipment confirmation as well. Im super siced. Went from striking out on damn near every restock except 3m fire red 5s on fline to getting the foams and the 11s. 

and for homie that was asking.

i used my laptop, google chrom, had the style code in search and kept hitting refresh til 8 am, checked out with paypal info. 

Last edited:
Kinda off topic but I wonder if the Jordan Crimson 3's will get more love after the hype for these foams. Crimsons had the same "crimson" or reddish pink color that put a lot of people off. But at the same time people going ape bleep over these foams.

Has anyone found a hat to match these? I know Nike made a hat for these but I only see it on ebay for $100+ LMMFAO at that!!!

For those of you that got through on NDC. Mind telling us people who got stuck:

-What device were you on? Desktop, phone, tablet?

-What browser did you order with?

-What method did you use to get to the product detail page? Twitter link, global search on NDC, manual navigation?

-How many times did you have to complete the captcha?

-How long during the "waiting to add to cart" spinning wheel after the captcha?

-Were you logged in to your account during checkout?

-Did you encounter errors during checkout? During what pages? Cart summary, payment page, order review, confirmation?

-What time approximately was your order completed?

I apologize for all the questions, it just seems NDC has no idea how to troubleshoot their own site. So I figure we might as well figure it out for ourselves.

Thanks.
Desktop

Chrome

Searched Product Code 

Bot added Size

4 Captchas

Added immediately

Logged In

Got 1 Error when i went to process payment, Page Timeout. Just refreshed and Completed Checkout, as usual.

Order Submitted at 5:02 Got Confirmation at 5:05.

Tried to get my friend a pair, and his got stuck in the cart while i was trying to add My Free 2day Shipping.

So there definitely was a cutoff window.

nthat.gif

Kinda off topic but I wonder if the Jordan Crimson 3's will get more love after the hype for these foams. Crimsons had the same "crimson" or reddish pink color that put a lot of people off. But at the same time people going ape bleep over these foams.

The purple on the elephant print was the problem not the red

maybe if you change the name to jordan 3 "yeezy", if not.....no way in hell. crimsons were the ugliest jordan to drop last year.

I did the exact same as you. Except when I entered the 3 digit CC code, Nike turned into Frozen and that was all she wrote. Kept the page up and refreshed for damn near 2 hours before throwing in the towel.
I feel you bro, when this happens to me I'll go back/refresh or try opening nike in a different tab and see if it still added to cart. Does not always work though

maybe if you change the name to jordan 3 "yeezy", if not.....no way in hell. crimsons were the ugliest jordan to drop last year.

That's a bold statement. They certainly were hideous, but that only puts the in the middle tier of ugly recent Jordans. For my money, the DB 10 takes the crown of the most hideous Jordan of 2013.

:lol: Guys dropping $1000+ buying multiple pairs of these be endin up with $50 profit after fees and shipping waiting 6+ weeks to move em and thats crossing fingers in hope that someone dosent make a paypal claim saying you sent em a pair of AF1s!

Last edited:
I've seen multiple pairs of these for sale between $300-$325. Not too bad for anyone that struck out considering my eastbay pairs were $280 after taxes and shipping.

laugh.gif
Guys dropping $1000+ buying multiple pairs of these be endin up with $50 profit after fees and shipping waiting 6+ weeks to move em and thats crossing fingers in hope that someone dosent make a paypal claim saying you sent em a pair of AF1s!
why are u worried about other guys pairs along with there fees 
mean.gif
focus on you pair

Back
Top Bottom