Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

That was a good idea, but then again this is Cobb County compared to Clayton County where I was at (Southlake Mall) :lol:
I knew I should have went to Cumberland smh ... I was at Southlake and I should've known better. Do you know if Perimeter Mall had any?
Yeah Perimeter got them, every mall in ATL and metro ATL got them. But yea Cobb police dont take no **** and will take u to jail with the quickness for any kind of nonsense and everybody knows it too. Cumberland is pretty ghetto tho but not like Southlake or Greenbrior.

Whoever left NDC alone after 9a.m may regret because I was able to checkout a size 10 at 9:17 after being persistent and patience.

Whoever left NDC alone after 9a.m may regret because I was able to checkout a size 10 at 9:17 after being persistent and patience.
you're not the only one - lots of people can patiently wait once size is in cart. Nike is one of the few places with cart service. - I check out well over an hour after 8:00 as well.

Last edited:
Anybody know where i could cop these for 300$-320$?? Dying for these, thanks!

Hate to rain on your parade but I doubt you are going to find them for $300-320. I am thinking your in the $380-$400 range now.

If there is a restock/relaunch you might get them at a lower price. Flight Club is a solid 4-700 depending on size.

Alright let's be honest about people getting beat up or shot for cutting in line.

The STORES have some responsibility here. They make so much money off of us, but can't hire 10-15 people to secure the line? In my opinion they don't care about their customers enough to secure it and let this stuff happen.

If they:

-single file rope the line
-have security who is not corrupt

Everything would be fine if they just put some effort into maintaining the line. If you cut you get banned from the store for a year.

In Florida it's different. MUCH different....
i love it here... 
smokin.gif

Cumberland
Hell i don't blame u for not going its always crooked up at Cumberland, i wasnt even expecting to be able to get a pair and it was still wild cause like right at 645 people jus started jumping out of their cars leaving their cars sittin in the middle of Cumberland blvd cause the cops wouldnt let anyone even park in the malls parking lot so everyone was just riding around the mall. There were alot of folks that missed out on the Jordans tho

Last edited:
Hell yeah it is. Thats why I didn't waste my time. Im too old to be fighting young dudes over sneakers.

Hearing some of you say someone deserves to get shot because they cut the line have serious issues. You have mental problems if you have to shoot someone or think someone deserves that. IMO your a Pus*** if you need to use a gun, your afraid of getting your as** kicked. Why go back home anyway, like other dude said, handle it there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom