Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

lol last sat it said for me

Great news you got it in your cart complete your order right away....

and i didnt even log in just went straight paypal!

Dudes really talking about using a gun in a fistfight? And thinking that's fair?

Hit a gym and get your weight up. That's some 90 lbs birdchested sneakerhead talk. 

Last edited:
I do feel bad for that kid because say he even stalls off on that big dude that's in his face and whoops him those kids probably jump him, bad situation for him.

I still have one from when Nike gave them out for free this past month. PM me if someone needs it, 1 time use. 

Also that foams video of the kid getting beat up. Kid got arrested. 

I still have a couple of those codes too, but just meant there's not a universal code that's eligible from Nike atm.

Last edited:
Fistfights are plain stupid, if you're still picking fights in college you deserve to be shot. Taking the mans shoes too 
mean.gif

I am going to leave it at this. I absolutely never want to use my weapon, EVER...however, how in the hell am I supposed to know when a "fistfight" is just a "fistfight"? Were the guys in a ring? Had they had previous knowledge of each other and said we are going to fight at this date?

No, he was confronted and then assaulted. He had no knowledge if the assailant had a weapon or not. He was hit more than once with the guy on top of him.

DURING that action, it is more than reasonable to assume that this man is threatening my life. Whether it be by fists, weapons, curb stomp, whatever the means.

To say I need to hit the weights? Yeah, ok... I am going to defend myself and my property. If he hit me and ran, I have no option to defend myself with my weapon. That would be murder. If someone is on top of me with throwing punch after punch and I have no clue of what his intentions are then I reach for my weapon.

And to the poster above asking about shooting the other members of the group-Absolutely not. I abide by the law and the law says I have reasonable grounds to protect myself whenever I feel my life is threatened. I am not dying because of sneakers and to think people done, or havent, have lost their minds.

That's a sad video man...but, like one dude said...Does anyone know the meaning behind why this dude went after that guy??? Clearly they knew something was about to go down they had they phones ready to record

I personally wouldn't pull my weapon it that scenario unless multiple people were hitting me. However the guy took of an athletic sneaker with a carbon fiber reinforced mid out sole. Then preceided to beat the guy in the head! That's pretty aggressive towards "fear of death" side of the equation.

Toughen up guys!

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel bad for that kid I really do

Should've tried to do more for himself but just a real bad situation

1. eBay/flightclub sellers made a killing tonight

2. doubling up for retail tonight was great, grabbed an 11, the pair i copped on RD was 11.5 & for $190
nthat.gif
 cause i know those are trickier to get

I personally wouldn't pull my weapon it that scenario unless multiple people were hitting me. However the guy took of an athletic sneaker with a carbon fiber reinforced mid out sole. Then preceided to beat the guy in the head! That's pretty aggressive towards "fear of death" side of the equation.

Say he was packing legally and shot and killed that guy I doubt he would've gotten in trouble, legally I think it may have been a justified self defense JMO though

I just can't lower myself to B level and complain like a kid to Nike for a discount code....
mean.gif

Say he was packing legally and shot and killed that guy I doubt he would've gotten in trouble, legally I think it may have been a justified self defense JMO though
I agree. Depends on the D.A. Then again the D.A. in FL threw GZ a HUGE bone by charging him with first degree! People to stupid to see that!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe not after the first punch but the proceeding things that happened while the assault was in the act he would have definitely been under reasonable assumption to protect his life. Now if he would have gotten up after the guy stole his shoes, chased after him, and shot him in the back that would have equaled jail time.

I just can't lower myself to B level and complain like a kid to Nike for a discount code....:smh:  

I agree. Depends on the D.A. Then again the D.A. in FL threw GZ a HUGE bone by charging him with first degree! People to stupid to see that!

I gotta admit FL is an interesting state with their courts, every big trial always has some odd ending lol

Maybe not after the first punch but the proceeding things that happened while the assault was in the act he would have definitely been under reasonable assumption to protect his life. Now if he would have gotten up after the guy stole his shoes, chased after him, and shot him in the back that would have equaled jail time.

Absolutely that's what I mean

They were on campus. All firearms/weapons are banned from school property. Even if the the victim felt brandishing or using a gun was warranted, then he'd still have an uphill battle in court. Like Chiacrack said if he would have swung on the aggressor, then chances are the others would have jumped in. If your outnumbered, then the best option would be to just run.

View media item 938848

Last edited:
Think I got cart jacked. Clicked on the link from NDS right away. Happened to be on my phone. Took a while to load the page. Immediately put 12.5 in my card, went through the 4 photo questions. Went to my cart, the price of the shoe was there but item showed zero. Couldn't check out.

Back
Top Bottom