Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Anybody following the news lately if u didnt hear Georgia has jus made guns legal EVERYWHERE, even in Church but u cant have a joint in your pocket while walking down the street in Ga. Smdh. I hate living in a RED state like Ga.

Last edited:
That 10.5 and 9 at Flightclub priced at $700 have been there since before RD, but they have been selling out FSR's at $450 all day
Sad as it is, they were selling a couple pairs at $700 too - was watching their inventory on the original RD. When people struck out I guess people got desperate...

Anybody following the news lately if u didnt hear Georgia has jus made guns legal EVERYWHERE, even in Church but u cant have a joint in your pocket while walking down the street in Ga. Smdh. I hate living in a RED state like Ga.
allowing them even in bars and clubs? yea, you better make sure you dont step on any dudes shoes on accident.

Last edited:
What's the issue with that? it only affects law abiding citizens. Bad guys carry guns anyway. To stay on topic... I got them off the restock. 

Well heres one conservative
laugh.gif
 I just love guns. But damn that Footlocker is crazy, Baron IXs and Laneys

Yeah i bet u do and people like you are slowing this country down from progress.
laugh.gif
 Please elaborate, guns keep this country great my man... take em away and see how far we move forward. Anyway, I wanna see how bad this "smell" is? I honestly didn't notice any odor from either pair of my Supreme foams and people are claiming they had it too.

:lol:  Please elaborate, guns keep this country great my man... take em away and see how far we move forward. Anyway, I wanna see how bad this "smell" is? I honestly didn't notice any odor from either pair of my Supreme foams and people are claiming they had it too.
EDIT: You're not worth the effort.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom