Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Multiple lil pennys? No thanks

One will do, now if they had dropped solo then I would have needed two.
I need multiple shooting stars....

I'll deal with the lil pennies afterwards.....

I need multiple shooting stars....

I'll deal with the lil pennies afterwards.....
THAT OOP THOUGH 
nerd.gif
 for those Shooting Stars 

Prolly going to grab a pair off of Brooklynajays on the bay, and be done with it, shame I missed the uk release, the shipping and customs duty is a killer from us to uk, lack of reputable sellers here though

Last edited:
post his info & it will get ugly quick ...promise it always does when someone is scammed & the info is dropped
I'm new in NT but even I know that helps nothing take this from someone who's been scammed

I'm new in NT but even I know that helps nothing take this from someone who's been scammed
i wouldn't be surprised if this was @mribonit
 himself :lol:

BOOM

got my pair in yesterday.. beautiful shoe.. glad i copped.. my pair didnt smell at all btw.

UPS just came thru and dropped off my foams . Had to bring them to the whip cause everyone in the office started complaining about the " toxic " odor. :rofl:

Last edited:
post his info & it will get ugly quick ...promise it always does when someone is scammed & the info is dropped

i wouldn't be surprised if this was @mribonit
 himself :lol:

BOOM

shoeking214 = mribonit. dude is trying to be slick.

Back
Top Bottom