Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

I got them in the cart earlier, and the site crashed right before I was done checking out, thankfully once I got back, in they were still there.  Took a while, but was able to complete checkout.  Just be patient.
same happened to me but they were removed from my cart. I guess size 12 sold out fast.

Last edited:
had them in my cart then site crashed, added to cart again, and my computer restarted twice in a row smh worst of luck. Can anyone paypal link a 10.5 by any chance

Their site sucks fish sack. You cant even search for products by size, the most basic of searches. You can but the results are faaaaar from accurate.

Last edited:
Lmaoooooo, this is so funny.

@RUVILLA had the nerve to reply to me "try us".
I'm good bruh.

Last edited:

they won't be there when the site clears up lol but it sucks knowing that they are there and you cant checkout
That's ok...he'll get an email later reminding him that he left something in his cart...
roll.gif

sorry you guys had a tough time copping. maybe some of you guys that scored 2 pairs should sell your other pair for retail to another nter

It took an hour from the initial 7am time, and I had to fight the refresh button but I finally got them from Villa this morning. Third times the charm 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom