Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

from reading these posts everybody is having issues with their local foot locker. The one in my city said they were not getting foamposites but the release locator clearly said they were. Who's telling the truth?

from reading these posts everybody is having issues with their local foot locker. The one in my city said they were not getting foamposites but the release locator clearly said they were. Who's telling the truth?
FTL is full of liars man. They told me one thing and then they say another. 2 local footlockers didn't let me enter the raffle because it was past 6pm. BS.

Anyways any people with sheik codes that want to trade for glendale sheik send me a PM. Thanks

You guys think it'll be hard to get a size 6 online this Saturday? I didn't find any stores doing raffles for the GS sizes. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

I go in with my gift card and to sign up for the raffle foams and 11s.. Dude goes oh yeah you can only sign up for one raffle and you can't use your gift card of socks..... Manager please! Gave me my damn socks and 2 raffle tickets . There scums who work there they think there better then everybody

These shouldn't be difficult to get online. Will go Eastbay, Footaction, Footlocker. Really only want 2 pair. $500 tho, damn.

Got a few raffles in, hope I win. Only looking forward to 1 other foam this year;The Shooting Stars

Back
Top Bottom