Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Footlocker at potomac mills in Va is full of BS. No where on their notice did it say "in the event you win the raffle & cant pick up the phone call you need to call back within the hour* NO WHERE! I just so happen to check my phone in the car 2 mins after the 1 hour deadline and call back "oh sorry bro we already gave your slot away" smh pure BS

Wait so is this Shiekh's store you guys are talking about only on the Mid-West and West Coast?

Some of you guys are already getting calls back?!?! All the stores by me call on Friday's at LATE night...
mad.gif

Good luck. I always see some dude who wears a 13 struggle in line down here. Luckily these will be a big release.
The 13 struggle is real sometimes tho... its on a release by release thing. most kicks i cop online and or connect. 

Wait so is this Shiekh's store you guys are talking about only on the Mid-West and West Coast?

Some of you guys are already getting calls back?!?! All the stores by me call on Friday's at LATE night... >:

It's up to the store.

Footlocker called me for Kobe's and Foam's this morning.

*WORST MOVE EVER GIF*

CALI :x
I would agree everything here is overpriced but i cant seem to leave coz everything i would need and want is always down the street
If i can find calis enemities in a different state im out of here in a jiff lol

i can't really do my job on the East Coast so it was perfect for me. I'd probably never move back to FL. 

Earthquakes > Hurricanes/Tornadoes  
eek.gif

Pros definitely outweigh all cons 
pimp.gif

Tornadoes B! The only tornadoes I've seen are at KOD.....
roll.gif

Footlocker at potomac mills in Va is full of BS. No where on their notice did it say "in the event you win the raffle & cant pick up the phone call you need to call back within the hour* NO WHERE! I just so happen to check my phone in the car 2 mins after the 1 hour deadline and call back "oh sorry bro we already gave your slot away" smh pure BS
you're lucky they give an hour to call back, some dead you if you don't pick up and call only once

Florida Mall Hoh is doing first come first served & so is the footaction on all kicks releasing this weekend. Just letting anyone who is in Orlando know camping will start soon im sure. 

majority of shieks do the online code tho. they talking about someother store doing callbacks

you're lucky they give an hour to call back, some dead you if you don't pick up and call only once

Yea but they call at 1030 am on a Thursday. They think folks don't have jobs? Everyone with a real job knows prime time meeting hours are 10-2 lol.

Tornadoes B! The only tornadoes I've seen are at KOD.....:rofl:

Lol maybe not tornadoes but hurricanes.

Chicks in CA dance with clothes on... Walk around in bathing suits like **** and that 2am limit on nightclub is soo yawn!

But best around :smokin no doubt

Last edited:
Yea but they call at 1030 am on a Thursday. They think folks don't have jobs? Everyone with a real job knows prime time meeting hours are 10-2 lol.
they don't care, you miss it on to the next. If the store has like 500 pairs of foams it's very difficult to wait who knows how long for you to confirm the spot. There's no policy when it comes to that. They could give you the hour, only one call or something else. Managers discretion.

Also they call at different times depending on location/release. I'd stay by my phone at all times

Back
Top Bottom