Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Damn these are gonna be everywhere hopefully everyone gets their pair, my local mall is doing a raffle but everywhere else around me is doing fcfs

One of the only spots I can get these from is doing raffles, and I never win from them
mean.gif
. Hopefully that changes with this release.

Last edited:
Can't wait to get these in hand. Been wanting these since picks first leaked. Very clean look. Its nice to see Nike make a ton of these as well. Less stress.

Just checked the launch page for FA, even the garbage redneck mall is getting these. They didnt start getting foams until JJ invaded that mall late last yr.. My dude at FA in tampa even said these are going to everywhere, but he also said they had crazy calls about them...

we're getting zero pairs of these here so far.. hopefully the last spot that i'm counting on get's them.. should know by tomorrow 

Last edited:
Just left a footlocker here in atlanta (not a HOH) the dude there said they are getting 36 pairs and only 3 in my size. His exact words were this is a limited GR.....I find that hard to believe when they're obviously releasing everywhere. All that being said good luck to everyone. Hope y'all get your pairs

Im thinking nike did such a big general release on these because I heard Kanye talking about without him the yeezy's wouldnt have been a smash blah blah.. Does he not understand anything nike does thats limited usually sales.. I think this is nike's way of saying watch this Kanye since your so full of yourself now days.. LMFAO..

Last edited:
I'm stating to notice there's an abundance of pairs on the north east.

Starting? This is how allocation has been on every foamposite release the last couple years.
Midwest and west coast get stiffed but interest is much lower in those parts of the country.

we're getting zero pairs of these here so far.. hopefully the last spot that i'm counting on get's them.. should know by tomorrow 
seems like u can never get releases. Where do u live ?
 racine wisconsin

we get almost everything that's a gr but that's about it... there is like 2 spots in the next city over that get everything, but i don't always have time to get that way

Lowkey upset the City Gear by my crib only got the kids sizes :smh: gotta go to the ratchet mall if I strike out online

Back
Top Bottom