Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Quick question people, is this a twitter link release and if not do we have the link floating around?

Last edited:
are you in line? I would wait a bit, sizes always come back up

no line, the sizes are still not grayed out, but when you try to add to cart:

"Thank you for your interest. This product was only available in limited quantities and is now out of stock.
KEEP SHOPPING
"

im here in the states, i just wanted to see demand over there, looking like i cant add to cart even within the drop of the TLO, can't wait to see how the USA drop will be

People thought the price might lead to less hype, those are $335 there and sold out not instantly but still quick.

no line, the sizes are still not grayed out, but when you try to add to cart:

"Thank you for your interest. This product was only available in limited quantities and is now out of stock.
KEEP SHOPPING
"

im here in the states, i just wanted to see demand over there, looking like i cant add to cart even within the drop of the TLO, can't wait to see how the USA drop will be
i see the same now as well, most sizes also greyed out now. US drop will be crazy I guess

lol $335 usd for foambs
sick.gif
sick.gif

seems like people are now worried about securing a pair when two weeks ago everyone was saying ugly foams, easy cop blah blah lol

seems like people are now worried about securing a pair when two weeks ago everyone was saying ugly foams, easy cop blah blah lol
Everyone? Majority of the people who want these won't appear till today, me being one of them people I'm not entertained with the bickering prior to release day.

Largest camp out I've ever seen at my local hoh at 9:30 the line was way over 50 and chairs went around the corner NDC or bust

Back
Top Bottom