Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

i got that like 10 times. Error every time 
mean.gif
why you gotta jinx me bro
mean.gif

i been trying for the past hour on ndc...still looks like theyre in my cart...i really just wanna go back to sleep, but i guess i wont until i know i cant check out or theyre gone for sure...stupid site still saying its in my cart, i would almost rather have it tell me theyre gone so i can sleep

assuming im cartjacked by now since not seeing a 1 in the cart. but hopefully thats just the crashing of the site...if yall think its gonna be any smoother at 10am, you should probably get on with your weekend and go relax

how can i check if they are in my cart if my cart won't load but i got the message "its in your cart"

assuming im cartjacked by now since not seeing a 1 in the cart. but hopefully thats just the crashing of the site...if yall think its gonna be any smoother at 10am, you should probably get on with your weekend and go relax
Had them in my cart since 8:01, the 1 by my cart is gone so I assume they've been jacked.

wow today is a bad day since all these sites are trolling on us. first soleheaven, now NDC. SMH

Back
Top Bottom