Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

He probably thought dude was bluffing and then wanted to maintain the tough guy act once the gun was shown. Good thing the shooter wasn't aiming to kill, kid couldve had a lot worse happen to him then getting shot in the foot

lol why we going in on dudes jeans cause they a little baggy. I mean if he brought the tightest pair of old navy skinny jeans and tucked them ever so tightly into his kicks (like all on feet pics that blog sites have. I swear them guys must wear like 28 in waist or something) he would be getting all the "nice pic and good on feet". What part of the game is that kicks have to accompanied with some ______ huggers in order to be deem cool.

i mean i own joggers and some regular 514's so depending on my mood depends on what pants i wear, but seems like unless u have on skinny jeans cats feel like your not worthy of a "on feet pic"

#AtLeastHeWoreThem 

He probably thought dude was bluffing and then wanted to maintain the tough guy act once the gun was shown. Good thing the shooter wasn't aiming to kill, kid couldve had a lot worse happen to him then getting shot in the foot

Shot him in the foot the irony 8) I'm sure there was a bunch if people he cut, but what happen to the people he cut just giving him an old fashion *** whooping. Don't think nobody deserve to get shot but lesson learned early. Sure he won't be cutting nobody else no more. Be online camping.

I'm sorry but if you're shooting someone because they cut you then you're soft and a ***** in my mind. Throw hands. The 15 year old was probably bigger than him and dude was shook and didn't wanna get embarrassed so he had to go get a gun.

That dude with the jnco jeans I think was the one who made an account just to post his listing and info in the thread. He's a herb deserves to be clowned.

Honestly, shot in the foot isn't like the shooter was out to kill. It was definitely a lesson being taught.
Skipping line shouldn't have happened.

Then again I stay away from shoe releases just for this reason.... Don't need the stupidity that comes with camping.

Honestly, shot in the foot isn't like the shooter was out to kill. It was definitely a lesson being taught.
Skipping line shouldn't have happened.

Then again I stay away from shoe releases just for this reason.... Don't need the stupidity that comes with camping.
Exactly. 

Safety First.

In my few camp outs there is always that group of hood dudes that come in and try to cut a hour before release. I don't feel bad at all dude got shot can't stand when people think they can cut when people been sitting out there all night

WOUND UP GETTING A PAIR IN NYC.. WAITED ABOUT 4.5 HOURS… NDC AND BEASTBAY WERE HORRIBLE.. COULD HAVE BEEN BECAUSE I TRIED THEM ON MY PHONE WHILE WAITING IN LINE. MY COMPUTER MIGHT HAVE WORKED BETTER.. COULDNT EVEN ADD TO CART. RELEASE WAS SMOOTH.. GLAD TO HAVE A PAIR
Where did you end up coppin them in NYC?

nobody derserves to get shot just because they skipped someone in line. man up and put the dukes up then. if it was a loveed one of yours that skipped line and got shot, you wouldnt be saying "well, he deserved to get shot cause he skipped line" like i said grow up!!!!!!!!!
I agree with you but on the same token if it was a love who caught it and I found out what really went down I would have told him you f-up big time don't play around in these streets....

So these still a GR that's gonna be easy to get ?
nerd.gif
Borderline massive GR, NYC had it EASY

Last edited:
Its nonsense that people think they can cut the line. If no one does anything about cutting, the idea behind waiting will be pointless. They're just shoes. If stuff like this keeps happening, no one will line up and everyone will just show up 5 minutes before the release and battle it out to be first in line. And then no one will get the shoes they want because they'll shut down the launches.

Last edited:
So glad I copped a 13, it fits perfect.

I was gonna grab a 12 because 11.5 is harder to find I usually wear 11-11.5 would the 12 be too big you think?

Haven't owned a pair of pros in like five or six years my last foams were fighter jets and I never wore them

Call me old school but I find it weird people don't tie their shoelaces. Nice foams though!
QFT....At least lace them a little! Not just spaghetti everywhere!

So according to this thread it's "OK" to shoot someone, either deadly or not, over skipping in a sneaker line? ****!

Come try and shoot anyone in a line I'm in, in South, FL. I'll put a .45 through your vital mass in an instance! Long time CCW license holder with training.

Yes I carry at every campout!

Now you want to shoot the fade. GO FOR IT!

When did a simple good old fashion fade become "not enough"?

Also when did it become generally acceptable to shoot anyone, in any other means then to protect your life?
mean.gif

It's always horrifying and amusing that these kinds of "wimps with guns" situations happen in the states with the hardest laws against guns!

Last edited by a moderator:

QFT....At least lace them a little! Not just spaghetti everywhere!

So according to this thread it's "OK" to shoot someone, either deadly or not, over skipping in a sneaker line? ****!

Come try and shoot anyone in a line I'm in, in South, FL. I'll put a .45 through your vital mass in an instance! Long time CCW license holder with training.

Yes I carry at every campout!

Now you want to shot the fade. GO FOR IT!

When did a simple good old fashion fade become "not enough"?

Also when did it become generally acceptable to shoot anyone, in any other means then to protect your life?
mean.gif

Not sure if directed at me . . . but its definitely not okay to shoot anyone over skipping a sneaker line. I personally meant just increased security or something. Its not like FL or Nike doesnt have the money to spare to protect their consumers.

Not sure if directed at me . . . but its definitely not okay to shoot anyone over skipping a sneaker line. I personally meant just increased security or something. Its not like FL or Nike doesnt have the money to spare to protect their consumers.
Not directed at anyone personally.

Although @alp did disappoint me with his earlier post.

It's not ok to shoot someone over anything.

But humans are capable of anything so it's safe to assume that some ******* would.

Also if your think your about it, willing to act like your about it, have to accept what happens.
I agree! However an ending in a *** whoopin ok....A shot in the foot or anywhere. Absolutely NOT!

Back
Top Bottom