Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Its nonsense that people think they can cut the line. If no one does anything about cutting, the idea behind waiting will be pointless. They're just shoes. If stuff like this keeps happening, no one will line up and everyone will just show up 5 minutes before the release and battle it out to be first in line. And then no one will get the shoes they want because they'll shut down the launches.
This is essentially what happens on every huge release around where I live.  
laugh.gif

I came out of camping retirement for the Concords after striking out online, and I vowed that I would never buy in-store again after that.  Put in mad work finding a way into the mall before everyone else, only to have it erased by 20 or 30 knuckleheads that rushed the front of the line right before opening.  The release ended up being delayed an hour because nobody would form a line.  Luckily I'm a bigger dude, so with the combo of pushing back and flat out telling kids "you're not going to cut in front of me", I got back to the front in no time.  I almost left b/c I was so heated and frustrated, but after waiting that long, I wasn't about to leave empty-handed b/c of some d-bag, fake tough guy kids.  

Long story short, eff camping for anything these days.  It isn't worth the hassle.  

Cant quote because mobile is playing games, but onesickretro, how so?

Also if someone is shooting someone else why would you involve yourself in it?

Even fighting is unnecessary. What if you are standing alone in the line and a group of like 5 guys wants to cut in line? Saying something doesn't really help the situation if it ends with you getting your face stomped into the ground by 5 guys. All the store has to do is have one or two on duty officers at the release making sure people don't cut the line or start fighting. A lot of people don't respect the police being at the launch, but they might start liking them if they make sure no one takes your size after cutting the line.

Nah dude is a punk for bringing it to guns he should have just ***** slapped him and called it a day

I'm from Brooklyn born and bred and still live here now and what he did was not cool not tuff but also living in this city I know the papers never tell the whole story so think about that

Cant quote because mobile is playing games, but onesickretro, how so?

Also if someone is shooting someone else why would you involve yourself in it?
Come on bruh! No one deserves to get shot for skipping a sneaker line.

Because the minute someone pulls a gun out and faces it towards a crowd including myself. I find my life to be in danger and must take action to prevent my possible death.

I think it's kinda funny the dude shot him in the foot not saying it's cool to do that but it's amusing I don't care lol

I looked on Nikestore at 8.15 (multiple sizes available), again at 8.30 (still multiples). At 8.40 it was down to just 8.5's and 14's. Sold out at about 8.44...

Those "multiple sizes" did you actually try to checkout a pair? One thing seeing sizes its another actually getting it on NDC these days. Most sizes are in "other peoples cart" when you try to purchase.

The sizes you saw were prob in peoples cart and when they found out footlocker were selling them for £160 (£40 cheaper) they copped on FL.com and Nike dumped the carts after 10-20 mins.

See the full story on twitter..

Nah dude is a punk for bringing it to guns he should have just ***** slapped him and called it a day

I'm from Brooklyn born and bred and still live here now and what he did was not cool not tuff but also living in this city I know the papers never tell the whole story so think about that
True if you notice the false and lack of homework on the design behind the shoe I sick and tired of hear yeezy this yeezy that once a black and pink/red colorway drop....but I bet the reporter couldn't get any info in the street...

Those "multiple sizes" did you actually try to checkout a pair? One thing seeing sizes its another actually getting it on NDC these days. Most sizes are in "other peoples cart" when you try to purchase.

The sizes you saw were prob in peoples cart and when they found out footlocker were selling them for £160 (£40 cheaper) they copped on FL.com and Nike dumped the carts after 10-20 mins.

See the full story on twitter..

Ah ok. I was just going by what I saw on the Nike site when I searched for them. I could press 'Buy' and the sizes would pop up!

What if he hit an artery and the kid died? Still funny?
not funny but deserving. Living in the city and shooting someone who shot the line skipping kid would have just had put you in trouble, in NYC you gotta mind your own business, not be a hero. You pull out that gun and next release you'll end up getting jumped by 20 guys or worse. Like homie above said the newspaper doesn't say everything so who knows what happened. I doubt he just pointed the gun at the entire line

It was excessive to shoot the kid but ironically he shoots him in the foot which pretty much guarantees he won't be wearing a sneaker on that foot for a while

Should he have gotten shot? No should've just gave him a beating but regardless the first time I heard the story I laughed I thought it was amusing

not funny but deserving. Living in the city and shooting someone who shot the line skipping kid would have just had put you in trouble, in NYC you gotta mind your own business, not be a hero. You pull out that gun and next release you'll end up getting jumped by 20 guys or worse. Like homie above said the newspaper doesn't say everything so who knows what happened. I doubt he just pointed the gun at the entire line

Yeah who knows what type of reporting is going on you know they heard sneakers, yeezy, shooting and their eyes opened up big time for that story

not being a hero. stopping this prick from accidentally shooting me with a stray bullet. It only takes a millisecond for that gun to go off and kill me.

I agree it seems excessive but who knows what really happened. Kid couldve started talking reckless and pulled out a knife and dude just left to get the hammer. Also the guy who shot him could've been the line cutter himself and caught feelings when the kid tried to check him. Only people who know what happened were the ppl in line, not that newspaper article. Anyone who be out there know that's inaccurate

Ah ok. I was just going by what I saw on the Nike site when I searched for them. I could press 'Buy' and the sizes would pop up!

Yeah buying on mobile phone device its prob your best bet, using regular browsers is a nightmare for limited release these days.

not being a hero. stopping this prick from accidentally shooting me with a stray bullet. It only takes a millisecond for that gun to go off and kill me.
it's a different culture out here man, even if you had a gun on you unless you're hysterical doubt you'd pull it out out of nowhere. In NYC you're supposed to keep it in a lock box anyway so even if you pull it out and shoot like you said you would you'd get in trouble with the law

it's a different culture out here man, even if you had a gun on you unless you're hysterical doubt you'd pull it out out of nowhere. In NYC you're supposed to keep it in a lock box anyway so even if you pull it out and shoot like you said you would you'd get in trouble with the law
In Florida it's different. MUCH different....

Gun laws much different too NY has very tough laws it's very difficult to acquire a handgun permit yet alone a concealed carry one

Back
Top Bottom