Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

4PM tomorrow boys.

me too, ill see what i can get and hook a lucky person up?
eek.gif
 I'm a size 13.  Lol.  

Going to try for my size 11 tomorrow hopefully i cop, after getting my girls pair i really wanna grab these.

I'm glad I don't have to deal with the madness tomorrow. I have a feeling it will be just like the infrared23 relaunch, sold before 7pm.

Does anyone know how much stock they sold before the NDC crash? I been reading 10% but where that figure come from??

I think we all need these... getting all thirsty for a pair :/

do all the foams normally smell like the yeezys did, this was my first pair of foams and it smelt straight toxic!

They most likely sold most of their stock. People checked out considerably later as well. I think it took me 10 min to finish.

thats how you know you got an authentic pair
pimp.gif
Real talk
laugh.gif

The smell is like the scent of a sharpie but stronger.

When I get new kicks I generally like to keep them out the box beside me for the day but for these they stayed out for 5 mins and went right back in the box
laugh.gif

do all the foams normally smell like the yeezys did, this was my first pair of foams and it smelt straight toxic!
Yea when i opened the box to mine in my truck it was like gettin hit in the face with a bottle of finger nail polish

Been doing this method since 2006 with the 5 retros and non have cracked or crumbled on me. But then again I don't keep them air tight like Flight Club and I take them out once a week.

Back
Top Bottom