Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

i had a 2 day shipping code but was so scared to type it in. i had like three errors trying to check out. it wouldve been one more headache

nthat.gif

I was going to come in and mention my order being shipped, but I guess you guys got the point.

Congrats to all those who copped on the re-release, you will not be disappointed....these are very nice. The details give them a very nice pop and the quality (at least on my pair) was on point. 

Never understood why everyone has to write shipped or post a screen shot of the order status, next it'll be pics of the shoes posted a hundred times even though we've seen them all before.

Never understood why everyone has to write shipped or post a screen shot of the order status, next it'll be pics of the shoes posted a hundred times even though we've seen them all before.

I posted the screen shot because some people were saying the order was going to be cancelled if you bought it on Saturday and again on the re-release on Friday

yea we shouldn't post shipping confirmations, or pictures of sneakers,  or questions about shoes thats been asked before in the past. we should just shut the site down all together. 

i love seeing pics of shoes, that is why i am here. if i want to see pictures of flowers i will get on the better homes and gardens websites. also if i am having trouble with my shipping confirmation (like i did with undefeated) i will ask bc i am worried. if my item still hasn't shipped then ppl tell me not to worry bc they take two weeks to ship and i get a cancellation i will post it so others are informed and we can share information. i think the bottom line is everyone is happy they got the pair shipped and didn't get cancelled. we all get a little excited about shoes, thats why we are here. id much rather talk about the foams or see pictures of foams over and over instead of talking about guns (like I've seen on this very thread) or calling someone zimmerman (like I've seen on this thread) or seeing a guy beat the living piss out of someone and take his shoes and everyone in the video laughs at him (like I've seen on this thread). so yes ill take comments on shipping or pictures of the same shoes over and over bc thats why I'm here. i enjoy sneakers. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom