Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

nah they dont like it usually if someone posts more than like 2-3 pairs of 1 shoe or something like that in a thread. posts keep being deleted like that
That's discrimination, no bragging my way, I just posted something
The reason posts like that are frowned upon is because they are usually made by dudes trying to sell pairs without posting in the buy/sell area.  If you let it be known that it isn't your pic there shouldn't be a problem.  If they are your pairs then understand that the pic will be deleted if you are actively selling in pms.

Last edited:
The reason posts like that are frowned upon is because they are usually made by dudes trying to sell pairs without posting in the buy/sell area.  If you let it be known that it isn't your pic there shouldn't be a problem.  If they are your pairs then understand that the pic will be deleted if you are actively selling in pms.
For the record, mine aren't for sale!!!

yea deeds knows, i gotta go over the roc and everything again :lol:

THREAD DECLINE AT ITS FINEST! 
roll.gif

For people wondering about getting shipping confirmations. If you chose regular free shipping with Nike. UPS ground is what they use. Go to the UPS website and track by reference, put in your order#, select destination country, and destination zip code, and click on track and you should get your UPS tracking#.

i did 2 day and still no shipping.....

Nike and Fedex take a little longer to update. Im sure they have it already packaged up and labeled up. I dont get it sometimes. Nike distribution center in Nashville and a FED EX hub are just a couple feet apart literally.

I copped on the first release and it seemed like NDC sent them 2 day shipping. Bought on Saturday Morning and received on Tuesday....normal ground shipping would have been Thursday/Friday for me.

i did 2 day and still no shipping.....

Nike and Fedex take a little longer to update. Im sure they have it already packaged up and labeled up. I dont get it sometimes. Nike distribution center in Nashville and a FED EX hub are just a couple feet apart literally.

Brah u right. I checked my fedex app and it was picked up at 10:30 am.. Will be here wed. Normal shipping from ups comes from nike on wed too....solid

Got a sat and fri order btw. They didnt check ****

1 of 2 shipped. #2 says in progress. Probably getting cancelled since I used same NDC account and PayPal but I can live with that.

Expected delivery is wednesday, I have a few of those 2 day codes but it wasnt about to use it on this release, too many issues on NDC lately. Get in get out that's an OGs classic.
Just got my 2nd confirmation, I guess green is the only color that matters 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So return them! You have size 9, 11.5, 12, and 13 when you're a 10.5-11
laugh.gif
You make a lot of assumptions. Unfortunately, I paid resell for most of my pairs of shoes. Something "resellers" probably wouldn't do, huh? That generally means I cannot return them.

You can't return things to Kixify (the SOMPs purchased for a friend)

Can't return the AJKO's (Purchased two pairs from UNDFTD and they ran big had to buy 10.5 from NT seller)

Can't return the Size 12 Shadows (bought for my brother who didn't want em)

Can't return the sz 13 AJxSB (got them in a trade)

Would rather sell or trade the gamma and red VI's for royals

TRY AGAIN BOSS! 

I HAD A DREAMMM... THAT ONE DAYYY.... THAT PEOPLE ON THIS SITE WILL NOT BE JUDGED BY THE SNEAKERS THEY HAVE...BUT BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR SELFIES AND 10 PAIRS OF THE SAME DAMN SHOE AND COMING UP WITH EXTRA CASH. I HAVE A DREAM TODAY...OH YES BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

pictures are hot nevertheless

Last edited by a moderator:
I was the person who posted and said i didn't get shipping yet and my status was still at preparing to ship. Well.... just got that shipping email a minute ago! I'm pretty confident all of you will start getting yours soon. 

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So return them! You have size 9, 11.5, 12, and 13 when you're a 10.5-11 :lol:

You make a lot of assumptions. Unfortunately, I paid resell for most of my pairs of shoes. Something "resellers" probably wouldn't do, huh? That generally means I cannot return them.

You can't return things to Kixify (the SOMPs purchased for a friend)
Can't return the AJKO's (Purchased two pairs from UNDFTD and they ran big had to buy 10.5 from NT seller)
Can't return the Size 12 Shadows (bought for my brother who didn't want em)
Can't return the sz 13 AJxSB (got them in a trade)
Would rather sell or trade the gamma and red VI's for royals

TRY AGAIN BOSS! 

I gotta tell you this because I genuinely care about you.... Stop fronting people money........

I have a dream that a man can write a post on Niketalk and the sensitive sally's could keep their granny panties from being entangled among the thorny vines of thirst.

Back
Top Bottom