Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Just got a response that Villa is out of yeezys in their warehouse so they have to ship from stores. Their instagram has a post that features them at a restock on the 30th at a new store in philly, so they can't be completely out. 

So what is a reasonable resell price for these right now?

Seeing alot of pairs on the bay not being moved for 350+, seems like should settle ~300.

Any leads on a 12? Been stalking ebay for past 2 weeks and nobody coming off their prices :smh:

Seeing alot of pairs on the bay not being moved for 350+, seems like should settle ~300.

Any leads on a 12? Been stalking ebay for past 2 weeks and nobody coming off their prices :smh:

Looks like you know your answer. Trying contacting some sellers to settle outside of eBay.

you answered it

thanks guys just confirming what im seeing is accurate.

Wonder what pair to release next will push these guys down in hopes of getting their money back.

Man if anyone is getting them for 300 the seller shouldve left them in the store. 300 is a steal.

If they are selling for $320-330 shipped on eBay then selling them for $300 shipped via invoice is no different since eBay is taking 10% anyways.

Man if anyone is getting them for 300 the seller shouldve left them in the store. 300 is a steal.

ive said it before but some fleabay sellers & cl sellers just cant sit on $275 for weeks on end & rather make that pettttty $25 than return them in shame they couldnt flip.

the set i got was $300 cash 3 days after rd & dude was very happy to get his $275 back & $25 tip

His initial listing was for $355 i texted him $300 cash he replied $310 & you have a deal. i showed up with the $300 & he didnt even count it, i couldve gave him 1 $20 & green paper a lal bubbles & he wouldnt have known until i was almost back at wk

Last edited:

ive said it before but some fleabay sellers & cl sellers just cant sit on $275 for weeks on end & rather make that pettttty $25 than return them in shame they couldnt flip.

the set i got was $300 cash 3 days after rd & dude was very happy to get his $275 back & $25 tip

His initial listing was for $355 i texted him $300 cash he replied $310 & you have a deal. i showed up with the $300 & he didnt even count it, i couldve gave him 1 $20 & green paper a lal bubbles & he wouldnt have known until i was almost back at wk

cutting him short that $10 was kinda foul tho.

cutting him short that $10 was kinda foul tho.

morally yes i guess but, it was in my pocket & he wouldve got it had he counted the money, like any normal person would... he just grabbed it, glanced at the thickness & dipped.

i count any money handed to me it was just a lil crazy he never even had the thought i couldve given him fake bills, a bunch of 1's,green construction paper behind the 1st $20, anything

Last edited:
Meh... I don't agree. That's foul.

guess im foul then J

kid didnt want the shoes from jump street "i just copped them cuz my cuz said they were kaneye's shoes"(actual text) & copped just to attempt a flip which he barely did... on top of not counting money a stranger handed him. no rergets not a single letter *ye shrug*

Last edited:
Yeah was at a sneaker convention this past weekend and dudes were selling them @ $320-330. They were everywhere.

guess im foul then J

kid didnt want the shoes from jump street "i just copped them cuz my cuz said they were kaneye's shoes"(actual text) & copped just to attempt a flip which he barely did

it is what it is. If dude was a honest kid then id rather give him what we agreed on to keep a potential local HONEST connect in case I need him in the future. You never know who you will need/not need and burning him over $10 is just disrespectful.

short changing a kid $10 
mean.gif

If the terms of the deal are $310, $310 is what should've hit dudes hands.  People have tried that nonsense with me in the past and they took the walk of shame right back to their car.  Shiesty.

guess im foul then J

kid didnt want the shoes from jump street "i just copped them cuz my cuz said they were kaneye's shoes"(actual text) & copped just to attempt a flip which he barely did

it is what it is. If dude was a honest kid then id rather give him what we agreed on to keep a potential local HONEST connect in case I need him in the future. You never know who you will need/not need and burning him over $10 is just disrespectful.

kid contaced he 30-40 mins later , said thanks & he would keep my number for the next release "because he really trying to get into this sneaker selling biz" & hasnt stopped texting me .... im sure he didnt care or id know by now :lol:

I would've given him the 310 I don't roll like that trying to get over on people, but I just can't believe he didn't count the money

Back
Top Bottom