Nike Foamposite Pro Solar: Released 4/25/14

Got all the way to submit order and got jacked. Really thought I had the shoe. Smh
same
mad.gif

I was on JJ right at 8:00 had been browsing the site since bout 7:55. I watched the damn 7:59 click over to 8:00 then my phone just straight froze up when i clicked on the Foams at 8:00. Never even got to the size screen. Had to restart my phone then once i got back to JJ.com around 8:03 they were sold out. Lol this is why i dont rely on restocks. Espcially from JJ

Last edited:
I was on JJ right at 8:00 had been browsing the site since bout 7:55. I watched the damn 7:59 click over to 8:00 then my phone just straight froze up when i clicked on the Foams at 8:00. Never even got to the size screen. Had to restart my phone then once i got back to JJ.com around 8:03 they were sold out. Lol this is why i dont rely on restocks. Espcially from JJ

That's understandable but nothing is more upsetting than when they give your item in your cart away. Like who the hell does that??
Once it is in your cart they should give you 3 min countdown at least.

That's understandable but nothing is more upsetting than when they give your item in your cart away. Like who the hell does that??
Once it is in your cart they should give you 3 min countdown at least.
Yea i wasnt surprised at all. I was only using 4G LTE. And i know now its the fastest computers/phones and/or bots that win. At least at first anyway. Thats probably already known anyway. I wasn't really expecting to get through. Thats why i just cop in store as i did with these on release day. I was gonna cop today on JJ tho for my cousin.

I really wish they didnt make that many pairs of these. Stop restocking them and let them live :rolleyes

Perhaps he's still trying to resell his pairs...
I think you're right, oh well. According to some, nike is producing general releases in larger quantities this year. I'm all for it, haven't missed a release I was intent on purchasing so far this year. *knock on my ipad*

Perhaps he's still trying to resell his pairs...

you're funny guy.

I wore my pair ALOT since the release date, theyre one of my go to shoes on the weekly rotation. But making so many pairs makes them feel less special. Nike has a great colorway and theyre draining the well...bone dry. I saw so many at sneaker con last month it wasnt even funny.

I really wish they didnt make that many pairs of these. Stop restocking them and let them live :rolleyes
Im with ya man. Im no reseller by no means jus cop for myself always. But over saturating some shoes can take away some of the "feel good" for lack of a better phrase, about having your pair. But on the other hand, if they didnt produce so many pairs, maybe neither of us would even have them. So it can kinda be a two way street. Jus my take.

Last edited:
I mean if the shoe is a gr..I'm not sure where all this feel good stuff comes from. you got your pair great, stop worrying about other ppl

Im with ya man. Im no reseller by no means jus cop for myself always. But over saturating some shoes can take away some of the "feel good" for lack of a better phrase, about having your pair. But on the other hand, if they didnt produce so many pairs, maybe neither of us would even have them. So it can kinda be a two way street. Jus my take.

If y'all want a special feeling then stop buying GR shoes.

Personally i get a special feeling whenever i buy a new pair of shoes. LR or not. Im happy that im just blessed enough to just to be able afford a pair of shoes that i really want. I dont even own any limited shoes and prob never will.

Oh i know. I remember the "resales gonna plummet" talk. Bottom line,,,,these were the best foams since the stealths

I like the silver/green pair more to be honest. These will gain value but it will be a few years from now. Kinda like how the coppers were a super gr and were selling for below retail for a while.

I like the silver/green pair more to be honest. These will gain value but it will be a few years from now. Kinda like how the coppers were a super gr and were selling for below retail for a while.

I just couldnt get down with the camo on those silver and greens.

Still waiting for some dr doom or more traditional colorways. But now that people are acetoning em...those nasty thermals are SICK HAHA

I just couldnt get down with the camo on those silver and greens.

Still waiting for some dr doom or more traditional colorways. But now that people are acetoning em...those nasty thermals are SICK HAHA

I hear you but he camo is real subtle to me. Def can't wait for them to retro some older colors for sure.

you're funny guy.

I wore my pair ALOT since the release date, theyre one of my go to shoes on the weekly rotation. But making so many pairs makes them feel less special. Nike has a great colorway and theyre draining the well...bone dry. I saw so many at sneaker con last month it wasnt even funny.

Yup. Cause you know don't nothing make a hot shoe un-hot quicker than seeing mad peoples wearing that hot shoe.

View media item 467341

Back
Top Bottom