Nike Foamposite Pro "Spiderman"

Hey guys i found these on sneaker news and apparently they are releasing now. heressome pics

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
another nail in the coffin

i would wait and not cop on release date like the past few foams if you want them

i dont want em lmao, the sole is the only thing that even slightly catches my eye on these, i wish they made it all the same color as the blue at the toe though id cop that

i just find it funny that nike could've stuck with one of each color & had 3 different good releases... but noooo instead they mash them all together on one shoe :lol: :smh:

I really like them. Spider-man nickname came from the grey market sellers I doubt nike would want to pay copy right fees unless it involves the doernbecher collection where the ip owners would have to be a complete *** to not be corporative or difficult for that collection .

Last edited:
These are for all y'all that been askin for the Carolina, Black, and Red Pros!!!
roll.gif

They giving them to y'all at one time! Hope you're happy!!!
laugh.gif

at least they r moving in the right direction... these are much better than thermals

with the right outfit... these could be cold... with the wrong outfit... these could be a huge fail... which we will c a lot of when they drop

ITS ONE OF THOSE SHOES YOU LAUGH AT WHILE SOBBING BC THEY ARE DOING HORRIBLE THINGS TO SUCH A GOOD SHOE…

BTW…SAW THESE BEFORE AND HAD NO IDEA THIS WAS A SPIDERMAN THEME…REMINDS ME MORE OF A 50 CENT ICY FROM THE SPANISH WOMAN ON A CORNER DURING A SUMMER IN NYC…MINUS THE BLACK OF COURSE

I ***** wit these.. Nike kinda going in the right direction compared to the previous years

They actually look pretty decent in these pictures, but I couldn't imagine these being anywhere near wearable with an outfit. They just seem like they would be tacky on foot.

These are terrible.

Be prepared though guys... a friend of mine told me that they are going to release some Yeezy inspired foams, I've heard it on here before he told me though, and he said they hit a grand slam with them so expect epic hype proportions for them when they release.

He says that they won't dissapoint and they will be one of the best foams that has been released and will be released in some time.

I asked him if he took pics or actually held them or saw them, but he was kind of beating around the bush about that part >D he's not the lying type though or the type to make up a story like that.

He is a limited buyer though, meaning he'll only like limited and exclusive stuff because he "doesn't want everyone wearing what he has on". He does have a lot of connects since he buys a lot from mom and pops I don't know so maybe one of them put him onto something I don't know.

He did say that they had the glow in the dark sole's.

I don't know, anyway... take it with a grain of salt.

These are terrible.

Be prepared though guys... a friend of mine told me that they are going to release some Yeezy inspired foams, I've heard it on here before he told me though, and he said they hit a grand slam with them so expect epic hype proportions for them when they release.

He says that they won't dissapoint and they will be one of the best foams that has been released and will be released in some time.

I asked him if he took pics or actually held them or saw them, but he was kind of beating around the bush about that part >D he's not the lying type though or the type to make up a story like that.

He is a limited buyer though, meaning he'll only like limited and exclusive stuff because he "doesn't want everyone wearing what he has on". He does have a lot of connects since he buys a lot from mom and pops I don't know so maybe one of them put him onto something I don't know.

He did say that they had the glow in the dark sole's.

I don't know, anyway... take it with a grain of salt.

Someone here on NT mentioned the possibility of these. I did a google search and found these.

View media item 650138View media item 650137

Back
Top Bottom