NIKE FOAMPOSITE PROTOTYPE SAMPLE PIC REQUEST

RustyShackleford

Supporter
Does anyone still have the pic of the Foamposite prototype sample that than max air, the foam one shape and a reverse swoosh grove of the upper. 

faoew6.jpg

i remember that pic....interesting to see where nike could have went with them. thank god they didn't go with them.

on another note....someone had posted these prototypes in the posite thread a while back.

his notes:
[color= rgb(68, 68, 68)]
...so heres what I can tell about em, for whatever its worth...

-The shoe and Foamposite itself were both directly inspired by 5 pointharness seat-belts; both aesthetically, and from a conceptualP.O.V.(the ergonomic advantages and lateral support achieved by avertical wall wrapping up from the base at 90°-+!$ or whatever...)   

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]
[/font]

- Direct R+D etc on this shoe started as early as 1992... 

[/font]

- I believe this shoe started out as a Blue-sky project and later became an archetype for what posite could be..  

[/font]

-A foam one concept was designed with actual cut-outs in the groovesthrough which you could see the bootie... the triangular recessed areason my prototype are similarly void of any posite material w/neopremeacting as barrier.. 

[/font]

- I havent had the chance to weigh em but they are SIGNIFICANTLY lighter then any posite shoe Ive owned...

[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]...I'venever found any info regarding the symbol or notation near thefibula... it looks similar to '6' on one shoe but then... '∂' on the other(partial derivative..?)..and its only on the lateral sides... my best guess is nike was usingit as a gauge for how details/numbers etc took to the PU concoction..  [/font]

[/font]
[/color]

What on Earth?
I've seen those black prototypes and I thought they looked dope as is.............but that white one is HORRIBLE!
Looks like someone took a %$@% on a full length Air Max cushioning unit.I know it's just a prototype,but DAMN!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

i remember that pic....interesting to see where nike could have went with them. thank god they didn't go with them.

on another note....someone had posted these prototypes in the posite thread a while back.

his notes:
[color= rgb(68, 68, 68)]
...so heres what I can tell about em, for whatever its worth...

-The shoe and Foamposite itself were both directly inspired by 5 pointharness seat-belts; both aesthetically, and from a conceptualP.O.V.(the ergonomic advantages and lateral support achieved by avertical wall wrapping up from the base at 90°-+!$ or whatever...)   

[/font]

- Direct R+D etc on this shoe started as early as 1992... 

[/font]

- I believe this shoe started out as a Blue-sky project and later became an archetype for what posite could be..  

[/font]

-A foam one concept was designed with actual cut-outs in the groovesthrough which you could see the bootie... the triangular recessed areason my prototype are similarly void of any posite material w/neopremeacting as barrier.. 

[/font]

- I havent had the chance to weigh em but they are SIGNIFICANTLY lighter then any posite shoe Ive owned...

[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]...I'venever found any info regarding the symbol or notation near thefibula... it looks similar to '6' on one shoe but then... '∂' on the other(partial derivative..?)..and its only on the lateral sides... my best guess is nike was usingit as a gauge for how details/numbers etc took to the PU concoction..  [/font]
[/color]

[/font]

These look like Air Bajas

Back
Top Bottom