Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Not my size but thanks, also should I be concerned about fake pairs when it comes to buying any Footscape wovens?

Idk if anyone else can shine in on this. But no you shouldn't. Youre looking way too hard if you stumble across fakes. Remember these are hard to find depending on what your'e looking for.

Idk if anyone else can shine in on this. But no you shouldn't. Youre looking way too hard if you stumble across fakes. Remember these are hard to find depending on what your'e looking for.

Oh okay because I bought the Dark Base Grey woven pair on ebay for a good price and wanted to make sure, thanks for the help!

Yeah some of Mita pairs would be hard to come across on

Anywhere still got the Nike Air Footscape Desert Chukka available for purchase...i know im kinda late to the party....

I wish I could see how the Black Gingham look on feet, the blue and black look so clean but I can't find any on feet pictures. 

i have been looking for footscape woven/motion lately they are so rare to find especially my size
What size do you wear?

I been waiting for a few other colors for the woven to pop up but nothing yet 
eyes.gif

What size do you wear?

I been waiting for a few other colors for the woven to pop up but nothing yet 
eyes.gif
i'm a size 12 people my size generally keep their pairs, most i see is 8-10. I need some of the woven joints and a pair of the motions. 

i'm a size 12 people my size generally keep their pairs, most i see is 8-10. I need some of the woven joints and a pair of the motions. 
True it's tough as well to find any 11.5 pairs, people don't wanna let em go. I'll keep an eye out, any particular colorway you're looking for?

True it's tough as well to find any 11.5 pairs, people don't wanna let em go. I'll keep an eye out, any particular colorway you're looking for?
definitely the bodega collab and im open to any of the motion colorways pretty much. i love the footscape technology i feel like its nike most underrated technology, i personally love it

I got the footscape magista from the soccer collection the England and France colors. People always ask about them

I've been looking more into woven kicks lately, more-so the Mayfly's, but I've always liked these. Any new colorways dropping or anything this year?

Back
Top Bottom