Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
the stadiums look different in every shot.

i can't decide. wish there was a spot that sold them near me so i could just check them out in person.

still trying to find a deal on rainbows

Got the white/rainbows for $100!!

I'm wearing them for the first time, and I love them. Folks keep looking at them and asking what they are.
I didn't think about my jeans though, so they rubbed off on the back.
frown.gif

I'll have to clean that up tonight
$100 ?!?!?!??! Dang any other pairs ?

These need more colors, mainly a neutral grey or neutral tan color.

I'm tempted on the Tan/Neons but I already have alot of neon hinted shoes. I like the Night Stadiums but I want some joints I can rock everyday without having to worry about colors not matching.

images

These look fire and exactly what I want but they were apparently a limited collabo that dropped in 2011.

These need more colors, mainly a neutral grey or neutral tan color.​

I'm tempted on the Tan/Neons but I already have alot of neon hinted shoes. I like the Night Stadiums but I want some joints I can rock everyday without having to worry about colors not matching.​

images

These look fire and exactly what I want but they were apparently a limited collabo that dropped in 2011.​

Let the force be with you if your trying to snag a pair of those Bodega's.

I'm tempted on the Tan/Neons but I already have alot of neon hinted shoes. I like the Night Stadiums but I want some joints I can rock everyday without having to worry about colors not matching.​

images

These look fire and exactly what I want but they were apparently a limited collabo that dropped in 2011.​

What size are you looking for actually? I can probably direct you to a couple places.

-Drew

images
What size are you looking for actually? I can probably direct you to a couple places.

-Drew
Size 13

images

-Drew

Size 13​

Oh sorry, man.

-Drew

Didnt wanna start a new thread.. but does anyone know how to size the Nike Air Woven? Wanna cop the qs france ones but they dont do half sizes. need to know whether to go down a full size or TTS

Didnt wanna start a new thread.. but does anyone know how to size the Nike Air Woven? Wanna cop the qs france ones but they dont do half sizes. need to know whether to go down a full size or TTS

I wear a 10.5 in most Nike shoes. For the original Air Woven I go all way down to a 9. For the current Woven with the Free sole, I only went down to a 10 which seems to work just fine. You want them a little snug so they don't flop around.

ebay has a couple pairs from the wool pack for about $80. Can somebody please help me with sizing? I wear a sz 11 in nike free runs, am 1's, and am 90's. They fit snug, just the way i like them. Should i stick with an 11 for the footscapes?

ebay has a couple pairs from the wool pack for about $80. Can somebody please help me with sizing? I wear a sz 11 in nike free runs, am 1's, and am 90's. They fit snug, just the way i like them. Should i stick with an 11 for the footscapes?
I would go down .5

I wear a 10.5 in free run +2, am1 and am90 and a 10 in Footscape Wovens Chukkas.

Back
Top Bottom