Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
I'm going to be patient and wait for some real news or real pics. Those look very photoshopped and I doubt nike would go back to the non-motion sole for footscapes.
According to US11, it seems like Nike is going back to Original Footscape sole tho… He’s saying “the sole will be regular Footscape sole w/o the flex groove.”…

Got the air wovens last week. Don’t think there’s a thread for those. Fit is a little weird but I love the look. Bonus, saw some HTMs for the low at a thrift in Japan

E4902674-076F-4398-ACBF-9D9B0606456E.jpeg

266B1E58-457A-4F28-A204-F88DD9BD4843.jpeg

E27DC029-F6D0-406E-B708-237C641A9885.jpeg

Got the air wovens last week. Don’t think there’s a thread for those. Fit is a little weird but I love the look. Bonus, saw some HTMs for the low at a thrift in Japan
E4902674-076F-4398-ACBF-9D9B0606456E.jpeg

How's the sizing on them? Compared to chucks or am1. I've been meaning to pick up a pair for years but Nike kept messing up my order.

martini martini I'm true 11.5 in dunk, am1, aj1. I wear 11 in chucks, and can wear 11 comfortably in MOST woven footscapes. I got an 11 in the wovens (whole sizes only) and they fit my foot well, but I think the elastic around the opening of the shoe has stretched a little. I got these used. So there's a little bit of heel slip on the right shoe but perfectly wearable. I could probably bobby pin the elastic a little tighter, or put a silicone anti-slip strip on the heel. I definitely would not size up to 12 in these.

Wow so OG footscape sole. I'm surprised. I've never had a pair of OG style footscapes or OG style sole, only motion. For those who have had both which do you think is comfier?

Wasn’t somehow aware the black portion of the Black/Grey pair is a horse hair (doubt that it’s a real horse tho) until now….
IMG_4397.jpeg

Doesn’t mean that I hate it (got Olivia Kim’s AJ4) and it’s kind of understandable since it seems like those along w/ the cow print one are paying homage to Hideout’s FS Woven, but I wanted that portion to be suede just like FCRB’s or 2017’s FS Woven w/ different sole rather than those hairy material tbh tho….

Yeah the animal fur always wears down and goes bald eventually. Saw it on a lot of used leopard pairs. Not a good look IMO. Curious to see what other footscapes they give us, if any.

That black/grey got soldout on SNKRS-JP quickly…
IMG_4495.jpeg
Hoped that it was a fake sellout, but as for now (3 days past since launched earlier Thursday), looks like they are sold out for sure at least on SNKRS-JP….

BTW, official pix for the green one are up on US11 and I actually wanted black/grey one to use the materials on those green one tho….

US_11 tweeted pics of the brown animal print pair. Release probably coming within the next couple months. I would buy those on sale
You are right and they are now up on SNKRS-JP for Sept. 9th release…. Doubt that they’ll be available on sale considering how quick black/grey were gone tho…. Checked the availability for black/grey pair on the other stores that had em and only the smaller sizes (size 7 or bellow) are left at couple of them.
IMG_4509.jpeg

Last edited:
Looks like the animal print joints are extended sizes even though they are labeled as a WMNS release. Hoping that the others follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom