Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
IMG_8238.jpeg

Yesterday.

lol same, super comfortable once on—had to completely loosen down to the last eyelet. wondering if we should wait on these blacks for a disco code. some cow sizes still chillin ok sites

I like the cow pair a lot more than he black pair so Im hoping those sit around long enough to hit some sales.

Reactions: DAV
Finally got a chance to try these on today and lawd these are absolute murder to put on. :lol:

Once on they fit perfect, but those couple of minutes struggling to finesse them on my feet had me questioning myself.
Facts. I have to completely loosen all the laces down to the bottom (exposing the color bleeding that already happened from the cow/giraffe print). Did you go TTS or .5 up/.5 down?

lol same, super comfortable once on—had to completely loosen down to the last eyelet. wondering if we should wait on these blacks for a disco code. some cow sizes still chillin ok sites
I'm wondering the same. Didn't even want these at first but I love the brown cows so much these are now on my radar

Nike did the initial fake sell out on the blacks but I see them back on snkrs in pretty much a full size run.

Waiting on that sub 100 price now.

I don't know about these. I'm able to find my size but alot of stores are sold out. Not sure I want to play the disco game.

Facts. I have to completely loosen all the laces down to the bottom (exposing the color bleeding that already happened from the cow/giraffe print). Did you go TTS or .5 up/.5 down?

Went with my normal Footscape sizing = my TTS 11 (women's 12.5). I'd honestly like to track down a women's 13 just to see if it'd make a difference.

Almost pulled the trigger on the black/grey pair, but I'm just not into the cow hair. Gonna hold out for the red or green pair and hope that there are some sizes available above the WMNS Exclusive range somewhere. Need that suede.

Almost pulled the trigger on the black/grey pair, but I'm just not into the cow hair. Gonna hold out for the red or green pair and hope that there are some sizes available above the WMNS Exclusive range somewhere. Need that suede.
If the grey were black, it would have been a day-one cop.

just in time for the weekend.
How's the midsoles on your pair? Just got mine and I can't tell if its bleeding from the black bovine fur, just a bad paint job, or intentionally done that way but it looks....blotchy. best word I can come up with. Not a deal breaker and only noticeable up close but still a bit disappointing. For such a nice shoe.

Back
Top Bottom