Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
"Footscapes, whether they are og's, lows, chukkas, all have the same sizing. TTS or you can go a half size down: TTS leaves you with a little wiggle room. For a tight/snug fit go with a half size down. DO NOT BUY THEM A HALF SIZE UP, THEY WILL FIT AND LOOK HUGE!"

Of course everyone is different....

Hey everyone I thought I'd start this thread up for anything relating to the Footscape Woven. Whether it's the original model or the new ones. Just post pick ups, daily wears, reviews, news, past or future releases. Hopefully it won't be just me posting in here since most people don't like these. So hopefully this thread helps anyone out who needs info or just wants to talk about the shoes.

News on releases is a bit hard to come by. From what I know there is not much coming out anytime soon. If you have info fell free to post it. Or if you know where to buy certain colorways.

Releases:

Where To Buy: *recent releases*

MENS NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE WOVEN CHUKKA "RAINBOW" (BLACK) $149.99 (FNL)
View media item 150729
MENS NIKE AIR FOOTSCAPE WOVEN CHUKKA "RAINBOW" (OFF WHITE) $149.99 (FNL)
View media item 150731
MENS Nike Footscape Woven Chukka Wool (GRN/WHT) $149.99 (UO)
View media item 150732
MENS Nike Footscape Woven Chukka Wool (PUR/GLD) $149.99 (Varies)
View media item 150733
MENS Nike Footscape Woven Chukka Wool (GREY) $ 149.99 (Varies)
View media item 150734
Mita sneakers x Nike Air Footscape Woven Chukka “Monotone Leopard” (Black) $ N/A (Varies/ OE)
View media item 151239
Atoms x Nike Air Footscape Woven Chukka (Black) $ N/A (Varies/ OE)
View media item 150063
Nike Air Footscape Woven Chukka - Flight Gold / Beach $ N/A (Varies) *Release in January*
View media item 176925
Key:
FNL = FinishLine
UO = Urban Outfitters
Varies = Found on several sites with a quick search. *eBay*
OE= Overseas exclusive.

Last edited:
I've wanted a pair of these for years, but have never known how to properly get them sized. I'm an 11 in most shoes, but occasionally I'll run across something that Nike makes that I need an 11.5 in and even more rarely something that I need an 10.5 in. Since these are designed to fit feet more naturally, I've always thought I might need TTS or half size down, but never want to risk the hold up if I order them. They've always fascinated me though.

Size varies, so i couldn't tell you with accuracy what size would soot you. From my experience i can wear either a 9, 9.5, or 10. My real size is 9.5 so i tend to gravitate to that size when looking for a certain pair. If i where you id get .5 size down because they do give a little bit.

Great idea for a Footscape Woven thread.  I'm not sure how active it'll be, but screw it--this is one of my favorite Nike models.  Definitely a highly slept on shoe (at least here in the States), IMO.

mints, I'd stay true to size in these.  You can possibly go a half-size down too, depending on the materials.  But I've worn my true size 11 in these for years and they've always worked well for me.  

I need those Grey/Black wool joints like yesterday.  Perfect winter shoe for me.  

one of my favorite shoes, and definitely the ones that turn the most heads whether for good or bad lol

not a fan of the most recent style you posted. i prefer the solid colored woven pattern lows.
i wish i was into these shoes back during the 2006 world cup, so many awesome colorways released.
woven-nike-footscape-1.jpg

these are my favorite pair that i own... looked and called everywhere for a size 13 around their release and didnt find a single pair then finally found em on ebay and snagged em..

image.axd

^ Those Bodegas are LOVELY.  Totally slept on that release and have been searching for a deadstock size 11 since.  Such a clean and simple colorway.  

superblyTRIFE- I just can't see any Footscapes as a "winter" shoe. Too many open gaps to really block out wind or the cold regardless of it being wool.

Three00ZeeX- I have those Bodega Wovens too their great. Go with anything and the color is GOAT! I feel you on the world cup pack their my grails but you can't really find them anywhere.

Only one i currently own

View media item 150862

^ Those Bodegas are LOVELY.  Totally slept on that release and have been searching for a deadstock size 11 since.  Such a clean and simple colorway.  

Best Footscape Woven in the last year or so. Will double up in the future.

one of my favorite shoes, and definitely the ones that turn the most heads whether for good or bad lol
not a fan of the most recent style you posted. i prefer the solid colored woven pattern lows.
i wish i was into these shoes back during the 2006 world cup, so many awesome colorways released.
woven-nike-footscape-1.jpg

Wow those are rediculous
these are my favorite pair that i own... looked and called everywhere for a size 13 around their release and didnt find a single pair then finally found em on ebay and snagged em..
image.axd

superblyTRIFE- I just can't see any Footscapes as a "winter" shoe. Too many open gaps to really block out wind or the cold regardless of it being wool.
Three00ZeeX- I have those Bodega Wovens too their great. Go with anything and the color is GOAT! I feel you on the world cup pack their my grails but you can't really find them anywhere.
Only one i currently own
View media item 150862

def the best colorway... the gum just set them off perfectly

Should've mentioned that I live in the south, so winter isn't really winter like I know it back home in MI.  Throw on some semi-thick socks and you're good to go.  

Should've mentioned that I live in the south, so winter isn't really winter like I know it back home in MI.  Throw on some semi-thick socks and you're good to go.  

Right on. Has anyone worn these during rain? Even tho I have a couple pairs I can't remember when or if I wore them during the rain.

Dope idea making a thread for the Footscapes. :nthat:

I'm hoping to scoop up a pair of the new Atmos collab coming up, but I'm not too sure if that pair is coming to the NY store. |I

-Drew

Last edited:
another pair of my all time favorites, the harris tweed footscapes

48fb0efd2f8cf

im normally a size 14 but get by w 13s in footscapes.. i have never seen a size 13 in these. i found a size 12 and convinced myself i could rock em without an insole so i bought em... well theyve been sitting in my closet DS for several years now lol

48fb0efd2f8cf

im normally a size 14 but get by w 13s in footscapes.. i have never seen a size 13 in these. i found a size 12 and convinced myself i could rock em without an insole so i bought em... well theyve been sitting in my closet DS for several years now lol
View media item 152603

48fb0efd2f8cf

That's a tragedy :smh:

Harris Tweeds.  Years later, I'm still salty I sold my pair.  
mean.gif
  Such a unique use of materials and oddball colorway.  

Back
Top Bottom