Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
Went back for the whites at DSM and they're all sold out. My wallet is thanking me.
laugh.gif

Hopefully they'll see a wider release in the near future so I can scoop.
I was surprised to see that they were sold out this morning when they were sitting for the most part yesterday. I had to buy now because you never know how available a release like this will be and all it takes is one reseller to buy out the stock and then they become a pain to find for retail. Hope they do pop up in more places and become an easy cop for everyone though. Fall is around the corner and these will be a perfect pairing with most outfits.

Maybe these will trickle onto some UK sites over the weekend?

Last edited:
I can see why you guys are copping. But these arent good as the chukkas, and I'm a lows type of guy.

If you're gonna cop both id suggest just copping the real thing.

Last edited:
^ $360 for both the lows or $400+ for 1 pair of the OG rainbows when/if you see a deadstock pair in your size.

The decision was simple for me. :lol:

Both my pairs from DSM arrived today at my local fedex. Planning to go grab them soon!!

Quick pic with part of my footscape collection. The new release is slightly down in suede quality but all other aspects are great. Went with a 9.5 on the latest release and they fit me like a 10. My other pairs are also 10 bout each fits differently! Lol

Edit...Sorry guys but the pic won't load. I'll try again later.

Last edited:
^ I thought the suede quality was pretty good on these, or at least better than I remember it being on the OG black rainbows. The rubber lace tips are a nice touch, too.

Only gripe is that the woven pattern on the toe area seems to extend higher than usual. It gives the toebox a squarer,
not as sleek look IMO.

Here are a few quick, non-glamour shots--please excuse the horrible lighting. :lol: You can really see the difference with the height of the woven pattern when compared to other FSWs.

View media item 2125310View media item 2125311View media item 2125312

dang saw both pairs here in shanghai at the nikelab x158 in sz 13's. just moved in last monday and had no idea how releases or info is released/shared with the public. found out they dropped on thursday and people were already waiting outside the door before opening, smh. mind you their official wechat account didn't mention or post anything about this, clearly word got around from the inside. as a consolation i got one of the sales associates messenger id and she said she'd let me know if they get another shipment and restock on thursday. we'll see what happens but not counting on it.

Did you color the heeltab black? Or was it just the lighting?
I've been wanting to color mine black because i wanna use it as my everyday office shoes.
They just keep getting all the attentiom in the world with the current color. Any tips on what to use?
that was just a reflection in a dark room. Two New pairs are out at NikeLab

I saw that Oneblockdown.it was supposed to release this Saturday. I haven't purchased from them so I don't know how their online releases go. Sorry.

Tempting. I feel compelled to get the whites.

I can't see another $180 purchase going over too well with the wife though. :lol:

^same bro lol. Been spending $ like it's going out of style lately. Spiridons, flyknits id's, lunarepics....all in the past wk and now these two...I'm gonna be hearing it lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom