Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters

I can wear anywhere from 9.5 to 10 in the chukkas but prefer 9.5 for the snug but still very comfortable fit! Since Chukkas are wider looking shoe I try and get the smallest size possible. I would half size down from what you normally wear in chukkas. I also wear very thin no show socks most of the time when I wear these. Since there is no way to tighten the shoe  the snugger the better. 

They should start showing up more places soon but Extra Butter does take email orders on their site so It's worth a shot if you're ready to buy.
Awesome advice, thanks!

Yeah i've tried EB but the smallest they have is an 8, and i think i need a 7 based on what you're recommending.

I'm a 7.5 in footscape wovens, and 8.5 in flyknit racers btw.

Awesome advice, thanks!

Yeah i've tried EB but the smallest they have is an 8, and i think i need a 7 based on what you're recommending.

I'm a 7.5 in footscape wovens, and 8.5 in flyknit racers btw.
Oh Ok. You should definitely be able to find a 7 but I would suggest buying quickly at that size. I wear a 10 in racers but they also fit snug so we pretty much fall in line sizing wise.

Last edited:
man i can't even lie. i've been hawking ig and everywhere i can think of for the drop on the air wovens. i miss out on so many shoes in general but these i really want lol. was hoping theyd pop up in shanghai over the weekend, but no luck. keeping my eye out for a thursday or saturday to see these on shelves somewhere...

Rainbow theory aint working for me. Yall can keep the wovens..... They doing a lil too much for me, but no hate to those that like. I hope everyone is about to flourish

Can't wait till they fully drop, didn't manage to see my size in any of the stores that dropped so far.

And thanks for the sizing advice!

Are your woven chukkas roomy by any chance? I already go half down in my woven chukkas, and wondering if i should go a full size down for these Air Wovens.
Air Woven in both colors are currently available through NDC. 

I just picked up a pair in the "rainbow" colorway and was able to get 12% cash back through Ebates.

Not too bad of a deal if you're unable to find them anywhere else.

Last edited:
Rainbow and Bl

Can't wait till they fully drop, didn't manage to see my size in any of the stores that dropped so far.

And thanks for the sizing advice!
Are your woven chukkas roomy by any chance? I already go half down in my woven chukkas, and wondering if i should go a full size down for these Air Wovens.
I just picked up a pair in the "rainbow" colorway and was able to get 12% cash back through Ebates.

UGH! I missed out!

I received the multi color Air Woven from Extra Butter. I wear  a size 9.5 in the woven chukkas and grabbed these in a 9 . They fit snug but comfortable. The toe box area is roomy but they are a really slim shoe. If you have wide feet I would recommend not going down a half size. Glad I grabbed them and they will be a great summer shoe! Will try and grab the black pair on discount.

View media item 2399884
Borrowed Pic!

Double UGH! These are fresh!

Thanks for the heads up but my size 7 was sold out by the time i checked.

View media item 2410241
Am I missing something? Shouldn't there be more sizes? My footscape rainbows are sz 13. My local outlet has a standard fsr of woven chukkas. Did they just stop at 12 for this model?

Last edited:

I received the multi color Air Woven from Extra Butter. I wear  a size 9.5 in the woven chukkas and grabbed these in a 9 . They fit snug but comfortable. The toe box area is roomy but they are a really slim shoe. If you have wide feet I would recommend not going down a half size. Glad I grabbed them and they will be a great summer shoe! Will try and grab the black pair on discount.

Borrowed Pic!
Shoot! Thats what I wear in wovens as well.....And in Air max 1...you think 10 would be too big?

I appreciate you bro! I was able to cart, now debating on pulling the trigger lol. Really appreciate you lookin out
No problem. Always happy to help.

I was having the same debate with myself yesterday, but thought it was a decent deal since Ebates was offering 12% cash back.

When I finally decided to checkout, it had already disappeared from my cart.

I had to go back and re-cart my size for nearly an hour straight before my order was confirmed.

NDC usually gives me a few minutes to checkout if I'm able to cart something, but these would disappear from my cart within seconds of adding.

If you do decide to pull the trigger, I hope things go a lot smoother for you.

Shoot! Thats what I wear in wovens as well.....And in Air max 1...you think 10 would be too big?
Def stick with tts or .5 down on these. Going .5 up is a no go for me! These are the type of shoes to wear with no socks or no show socks imo.

My nike order for the Air Woven came in today.  When I opened the box I got a wrong size of zoom pegasus 33, close enough I guess?

Picked up 3 pairs of 'spring samples' at Nike Clearance outlet in San Leandro today for $60/each...they're a bit sleeker than the wool pairs that came out recently...thinking of dying the suede on the yellowish pair, though.

Picked up 3 pairs of 'spring samples' at Nike Clearance outlet in San Leandro today for $60/each...they're a bit sleeker than the wool pairs that came out recently...thinking of dying the suede on the yellowish pair, though.
$60 is a great price for each of the footscapes, I really want the blue and black colorway. 

Back
Top Bottom