Nike Footscape Woven Thread.

Are Foootscape Wovens The Uggliest Pair Of Nikes?

• No

Votes: 53 88.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 11.7%

• Total voters
$60 each is a hell of a steal. Nice pickups. Been wanting all 3 of those but just haven't gotten around to buying yet.

Wow, nice pick up on those. Why are they marked as samples tho? Didn't each of those colorway release? Also are only select Nike Outlets selling samples?

Wow, nice pick up on those. Why are they marked as samples tho? Didn't each of those colorway release? Also are only select Nike Outlets selling samples?
These salesman samples aren't actual samples...they're just shoes that the salesmen actually give out to potential clients (I'm assuming) and have a 'spring salesman sample' removable sticker on the inside (you can see the stickers on the blue and yellow pair insole - I took the sticker on the black pair out). If they have leftovers, they tend to hit the 'clearance wall' of the outlets (in my experience). 

So they're really just retail version but with a generic box. 

Ah okay I got you. Ive bought sample Air Prestos before but it was an unreleased color way. That's why I was confused lol.

Last edited:

Def stick with tts or .5 down on these. Going .5 up is a no go for me! These are the type of shoes to wear with no socks or no show socks imo.
I appreciate it man. 

Ugh I cant get myself to pull the trigger on anything lately...so much I want but can't do it right now.....

I received the multi color Air Woven from Extra Butter. I wear  a size 9.5 in the woven chukkas and grabbed these in a 9 . They fit snug but comfortable. The toe box area is roomy but they are a really slim shoe. If you have wide feet I would recommend not going down a half size. Glad I grabbed them and they will be a great summer shoe! Will try and grab the black pair on discount.

View media item 2399884
Borrowed Pic!

So i was able to snag a pair! Definitely should have remebered your post. I went 1/2 size down because my other pairs were but these definitely fit tight and i guess i should have gone a 1/2 size up instead! I didn't think my feet were that wide lol but I'm hoping I can stretch them or they stretch after multiple wears because for now, they are not comfy! But i love them....
View media item 2418786

I received the multi color Air Woven from Extra Butter. I wear  a size 9.5 in the woven chukkas and grabbed these in a 9 . They fit snug but comfortable. The toe box area is roomy but they are a really slim shoe. If you have wide feet I would recommend not going down a half size. Glad I grabbed them and they will be a great summer shoe! Will try and grab the black pair on discount.

View media item 2399884
Borrowed Pic!

So i was able to snag a pair! Definitely should have remebered your post. I went 1/2 size down because my other pairs were but these definitely fit tight and i guess i should have gone a 1/2 size up instead! I didn't think my feet were that wide lol but I'm hoping I can stretch them or they stretch after multiple wears because for now, they are not comfy! But i love them....
View media item 2418786

Damn I always wanted those HTMs...

I'm searching for a pair of the new ones. Hopefully I'll find something.

Yall gotta post fit pics with those rainbows. My hesitation with trying to get a pair is the way that style looks. Doesn't look appealing.

Bodega has all three Chukka woven QS at $100 with code LOVEITWHENYOUCALLMEBIGPOPPA (code works sitewide)

Just copped the smoke blue in a size 8.

First ever footscape purchase. Hoping it'll fit perfectly.

:smokin

Just copped the smoke blue in a size 8.

First ever footscape purchase. Hoping it'll fit perfectly.

:smokin

As long as you didn't go a half size up you'll be fine.

Those deals are almost to good to pass up. Crazy how I lost Interest in my beloved Footscape

Back
Top Bottom