nike forum is a waste of tym! all campers from nike forum help me out hir!

Originally Posted by Fwd23

I guess this is the right time for me to post here in Niketalk since joining in 2005, I'm one of the campers in forum. It was one experience that i would never forget, I've never imagined that I'll camp out for a sneaker. We got all along pretty fine.I brought some sole collector magazines, We even watched "Just for Kicks" on my laptop. We ate pizzas, siopao, chips and the some even drank beer
laugh.gif
it was really fun out there. But what happened on December 20, 2008 at around 9:30am is totally uncalled for. We got screwed big time! I swear my life that i would not buy in Nike Forum Greenhills ever! Even Though i got a pair myself ( they told me they don't have a size 9.5 anymore but the next guy got a size 9.5), i really felt bad to my new found friends who camped out only to get screwed by a guy named ARCHIE and KENNY! I'm thinking what if i was the guy who didn't got any package my size. Anyway..sama sama tayo dito guys..until now we are still communicating and helping one another to look for a package to some campers. I called up nike forum head office and told them about the whole incident. I hope that they will make the necessary actions for their people. Owners of Nike forum (i told them to check niketalk.com Philippine forum )can you sleep well at night knowing some of your employees are sabotaging your business? i want these two people fired ! I hope you guys( Archie and Kenny) go to heaven soon.
mad.gif
YEAH!! "Archie and Kenny" should be FIRED!!

Originally Posted by soleXchange

good news on nike ph restocking on the cdp. I hope this is true.
happy.gif

i heard that, too! let's keep out fingers crossed on this. some packs are available now on ebay.ph for P28k.

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

Originally Posted by sickchasedsam

Swooshie, andun ka rin ba sa rockwell?
smile.gif
Kasama ko si Miko pumila sa labas eh haha!
Miko: I was the guy with the black and grey striped cardigan.
Yup. I was there, i was with miko. Ey so you're that dude nice to meet you bro. Most importantly congratulations that you won the raffle for the pack. Haha!
glasses.gif

yeah! i remember you. congrats to both of you on your packs! toots, guess what?! right after we left bhs, ali was able to get another size 11s! it was hidden daw under the counter. damn!!!! none from bhs bother calling meor txting me. i guess it was meant for some1 else kaya nakatago. that's bs! i cant even remember how many times i kept asking if they had another size 11s. crazy!!

Miko bro, actually i found out about it the next day when i got some tees from park. Mark and Norman told me that Ali was able to get a sz 11 while trying out the size 8.5. I asked when was this? They said exactly after we went out of the store. I said sayang naman, pero bakit hindi niyo tinext agad si miko? Actually it wasnt hidden under the counter, it was trapped underneath the empty freight boxes at the back of the counter (where the fitting rooms are located). Parang upon getting the other 8.5 they saw another pack na natatakpan and found out that they were size 11s then they informed Ali na meron pa, so i guess that is how Ali got them. Anyway since if im not mistaken, you are close with Ali never tried negotiating in getting them from him since it is originally meant for you if you follow the numbered assignments? Just wondering lang. Anyway ingat pareng Miko and enjoy also your other shoes that arrived.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by ryandc

Man...there were how many of us there but we didnt get to introduce ourselves to each other...for whoever was at Powerplant, I was the 1st winner of the raffle for the size 8s wearing the black/yellow AZKobe1s and Kobe logo shirt...did i get to meet any of you guys??? (except Eugene i remember talking to you bro...)

hahahahaha! the person who has endless luck on his palm! first at the mc flys! then on the witness gold pack of lebron, then the CDP 11 12! wow!! all of theevents were raffled! he got it al!! sabi ko nga sau bro pahingi naman ng konting bwenas. hehehe. enjoy your precious collections. hehe. nga pala with our nextdeal sna matuloy. and you know that bro hehe. xavier

those 11/12 which are being sold at ebay.ph might be the stocks which were taken out from nike forum. c archie( super visor) ung mukang pera. palagay ko heknows personally the ebay seller. coz those sizes are the ones which were pulled out except the 12 thou. speculation lng pro si archie mukang pera tlga un!sigurado ako jan

Originally Posted by Guy

those 11/12 which are being sold at ebay.ph might be the stocks which were taken out from nike forum. c archie( super visor) ung mukang pera. palagay ko he knows personally the ebay seller. coz those sizes are the ones which were pulled out except the 12 thou. speculation lng pro si archie mukang pera tlga un! sigurado ako jan

i hope he got rich off it. how much do you think he got? i hope MILLIONS! otherwise that f**k is so cheap!

smile.gif
dude, don't hesitate to say what's whenever and if ever you see me anywhere! good to meet you! congrats on your pack again! happyholidays!

smile.gif
dude, don't hesitate to say "what's up" whenever and if ever you see me anywhere! good to meet you! congrats on your pack again! happy holidays!

damn, that sucks! wish you guys get your pair, i'm more shocked that maski sa pinas ganun na din pala pag may mga release ang jordan, pilahan na din sakaubusan kagaya dito sa US. i guess madami pa din ang mapepera sa atin. yung jordan fans given na yun eh, hehe

Originally Posted by Tirangmatutina

Dont waste your time calling the head office.

From top to bottom all the same.....
wink.gif
really?!? in that case i'm calling nike phils. instead. i know some guys there. thanks for the heads up, bro

Miko, sabi sakin ni Ener from Stadium, sa 11/12 cdp re-release daw on Jan 7, yung mga pipila lang daw talaga sa labas legitimately yung ieentertain (which waswhat WE DID). Dapat meron na tayong lahat ngayon eh! haha!

I guess this is the right time for me to post here in Niketalk since joining in 2005, I'm one of the campers in forum. It was one experience that i would never forget, I've never imagined that I'll camp out for a sneaker. We got all along pretty fine.I brought some sole collector magazines, We even watched "Just for Kicks" on my laptop. We ate pizzas, siopao, chips and the some even drank beer
laugh.gif
it was really fun out there. But what happened on December 20, 2008 at around 9:30am is totally uncalled for. We got screwed big time! I swear my life that i would not buy in Nike Forum Greenhills ever! Even Though i got a pair myself ( they told me they don't have a size 9.5 anymore but the next guy got a size 9.5), i really felt bad to my new found friends who camped out only to get screwed by a guy named ARCHIE and KENNY! I'm thinking what if i was the guy who didn't got any package my size. Anyway..sama sama tayo dito guys..until now we are still communicating and helping one another to look for a package to some campers. I called up nike forum head office and told them about the whole incident. I hope that they will make the necessary actions for their people. Owners of Nike forum (i told them to check niketalk.com Philippine forum )can you sleep well at night knowing some of your employees are sabotaging your business? i want these two people fired ! I hope you guys( Archie and Kenny) go to heaven soon.
mad.gif

bro, what's the number of nike forum head office? will definitely call to complain. i hope those f**ks (archie and kenny) get fired. i was obvious they were discouraging customers to go there. congrats on your pack, bro! enjoy it!
that guy archie should not be there anymore and even if you speak to him, he doesn't talk like a manager at all..he should be working rightnext block flippin burgers at Mc.. or to KK making donuts because he fronts like a donut.. he can't even handle a small store or a simple rule onethic's

Miko, sabi sakin ni Ener from Stadium, sa 11/12 cdp re-release daw on Jan 7, yung mga pipila lang daw talaga sa labas legitimately yung ieentertain (which was what WE DID). Dapat meron na tayong lahat ngayon eh! haha!
tama!!! problem is which entrance are they considering? dami entrances dun, eh.

Originally Posted by Flashout01

laugh.gif
mad.gif

bro, what's the number of nike forum head office? will definitely call to complain. i hope those f**ks (archie and kenny) get fired. i was obvious they were discouraging customers to go there. congrats on your pack, bro! enjoy it!
that guy archie should not be there anymore and even if you speak to him, he doesn't talk like a manager at all..he should be working right next block flippin burgers at Mc.. or to KK making donuts because he fronts like a donut.. he can't even handle a small store or a simple rule on ethic's
my friend! archie is idiot! we cant do anything more! ahahhaha! he cant even understand the simple rules nike sent to them

Well we can do something , Well for me , I won't buy from Nike Forum Greenhills EVER! hahahaha right?
laugh.gif

Dapat ma alis muna sa trabaho yung archie and yung staff nya, then no more buying stuff at Nike Forum Greenhills!

I happen to read this post from an adult forum in their fashion/sports section. ito yun guys, i don't know if it's true or not but just wanna shareit.

Nabalitaan ko yung sa Forum Greenhills, because yung manager dun kakilala ko.. May pinapasok silang "VIP" daw kaya nagalit yung mga nakapila.. Pinagmumura daw sila nung mga hindi nakakakuha, sabay layas.. The 11 and 12 is the most sought after pack but I never thought that people would question the branch's decision to give priority to some people they deem worthy.. Ang balita yung taong yun daw ang isa sa pinaka-malakas kumuha ng sapatos dun.. Pati dito sa Riverbanks Marikina kumukuha siya.. Deadstock lahat ng pairs niya at pati mga hindi rare na Jordans kinukuha niya.. IMO, we can't blame them for giving priority to that person.. Eh kadalasan sa mga nakapila ay re-seller eh.. They just get the shoes that are rare.. Kolektor ba yun? haha..

And even though I had a chance to get the shoes dahil medyo malapit ako sa manager, I opted not to.. Wala akong budget for those (as the bulk of my extra money goes to my basketball cards and comic book collection).. hehehe.. Kaya nga puros sa sale ko lang kinukuha yung mga sapatos ko dito sa Riverbanks eh.. Buti na lang kundi minura din siguro ako paglabas ko sa store.. nyahahaha.. Damn re-sellers!!!

Ganun pala. tsk tsk..kilala kita Mr. VIP....i even saw you the night before the release. I have no respect from you...and to the staff of Nike ForumGreenhills.

i just want to defend these guys @ Forum.

kung nkaexperience na kau magtrabaho sa isang store tulad ng nike.

If you were on their SHOES, and you have 2 customers, yung isa ngaun lang nakita, yung isa BULTO BULTO kung bumili. Sino mas uunahin mo? ehh kung gusto nionglumakas sa ibang store bumili kau ng marame. And not just that, kelangan nio magkaroon ng time sa staff. Time makipag usap sa mga bagay bagay. etc... di niokase naiintindihan pakiramdam ng mga yan kase mayayaman kayo e. eh kung may kilala talaga kayung HIGHER RANKING OFFICIALS sa NIKE BAKET DI KAU DUN KUMUHA NG AJPACKAGES NIO? sus. simple.

i was once a nike store staff, kaya alam ko kung ano galaw ng customer chaka ng mga staff.

dun sa mga galit. trabaho lang yun, they just want to prioritize VIPs i guess. para di mawala. so kung gusto nio maprioritize, be one. Magpaka VIP kau bililang ng bili. lol. kung nakapagtrabaho na kau baka di nio kayanin. mas malala pa yang mga yan sa Call Center Agents. haha. peace guys. Dahil lang sa collectionnio magrerequest kau na magpatanggal ng staff sa ibang store (pamilyado) ? hahaha. Ruthless. Ang PINOY talaga mag isip. grabe nakakahiya sana naging kano nalang ako. nakakatuwa tignan ang mundo. ng dahil sa koleksyon na sapatos may maghihirap na pamilya. haha. sige lang. sunugin sana ng konsensya (kaya lang walana yata e)

alam ko naman iba jan sa inyo RESELLER eh. lol. i know, kase i hear. hahaha! bibili tapos ibebenta sa e-bay. ROFL. poor.

peace brothers.

^Loko ka pala eh! Di na sana nag labas ng MEMO ang NIKE at linagay sa Mismong Counter ng NIKE FORUM - First Come First Serve Basis!!! Kaya nga kami pumila ngMAAGA, para lang makakuha ng CDP! Nde dahil sa VIP ang usapan and Nde rin dahil sa may Connection.. We did the right thing going there early and to think namay 8pm pa ng friday na dun na natulog para lang makakuha ng CDP...

Ang sinasbi lang namin, lumaban sila ng patas! GO BY THE RULES...

Ikaw kaya lagay mo rin yung sarili mo sa pumila ng Maaga at dun na matulog, anong mararamdaman mo pag nasingitan ka?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sicksellshoes

i just want to defend these guys @ Forum.

kung nkaexperience na kau magtrabaho sa isang store tulad ng nike.

If you were on their SHOES, and you have 2 customers, yung isa ngaun lang nakita, yung isa BULTO BULTO kung bumili. Sino mas uunahin mo? ehh kung gusto niong lumakas sa ibang store bumili kau ng marame. And not just that, kelangan nio magkaroon ng time sa staff. Time makipag usap sa mga bagay bagay. etc... di nio kase naiintindihan pakiramdam ng mga yan kase mayayaman kayo e. eh kung may kilala talaga kayung HIGHER RANKING OFFICIALS sa NIKE BAKET DI KAU DUN KUMUHA NG AJ PACKAGES NIO? sus. simple.

i was once a nike store staff, kaya alam ko kung ano galaw ng customer chaka ng mga staff.

dun sa mga galit. trabaho lang yun, they just want to prioritize VIPs i guess. para di mawala. so kung gusto nio maprioritize, be one. Magpaka VIP kau bili lang ng bili. lol. kung nakapagtrabaho na kau baka di nio kayanin. mas malala pa yang mga yan sa Call Center Agents. haha. peace guys. Dahil lang sa collection nio magrerequest kau na magpatanggal ng staff sa ibang store (pamilyado) ? hahaha. Ruthless. Ang PINOY talaga mag isip. grabe nakakahiya sana naging kano na lang ako. nakakatuwa tignan ang mundo. ng dahil sa koleksyon na sapatos may maghihirap na pamilya. haha. sige lang. sunugin sana ng konsensya (kaya lang wala na yata e)

alam ko naman iba jan sa inyo RESELLER eh. lol. i know, kase i hear. hahaha! bibili tapos ibebenta sa e-bay. ROFL. poor.

peace brothers.

It's not an issue whether the buyer is a reseller or simply buying for the sake of their collections... as what they have said 'PLAY BY THERULES"... they may have connections but still they abide by the memo issued by NIKE FORUM GH that THEY WOULD BE SELLING THE CDP ON A FIRST COME FIRSTSERVE BASIS... isn't it SELFISH for the store TOO to stick with getting the most sales even if it means letting those waiting for their turns to get thepair they had been waiting for since last year??? they endure the time waiting outside the store premises, enduring the cold the floor may have just to be ableto be the first customer to do the purchase... IF RESERVATION EXISTS FOR THE SAID PAIRS, then the MEMO ISSUED WAS JUST MISLEADING AS IT IS... and why not anyof the store staff had the courage to inform those people waiting outside that they are practicing the so-called 'VIP TREATMENT' at the said store andthey could only be serve after those VIPs had taken their time...maybe these guys who have come from elsewhere had not wasted their time just to be treatedthat way... don't you think that the one your referring to as "PINOY UTAK TALANGKA" was the store itself... they are getting the most out of thetransaction.. they are after the PROFIT without taking into consideration those people outside... After all, the people out there were also a sure salethat's why they had come right?and I guess the one who had purchase in bulk is a "reseller too"..what else could be the reason for purchasing inBULK... whatever their reasons behind their purchase, i guess man "it's not part of your business anymore"... your pity only goes for the staffbecause you had been one of the them but you MUST understand that the other customers anguish were simply because they were not treated fair...

In addition, please be reminded also that if they are afraid of losing their sales they had to treat all customers fair... words spreads easily... and thisforum involves a lot of colletctors, if I may say...

With you wishing that you are a citizen of other country??? sorry to say but i guess you're a pure blooded FILIPINO and all the issues your raising onattitudes...well i guess in one way or another you have the same traits too... not just because you're commenting against them means that you don'thave the same attitude...

Are you speaking of PEACE???? Well, you could start by not judging these people you don't even personally know and who had just expressed theirdisappointment against the store... you may have not experienced waiting and being turned down after just because you seem not part of the so-called VIPs!!!

give those guys in forum a break.. I mean we all make mistakes.. just move on and buy the packages that will release soon.. already experienced this before saBHS some guy told me na they got the 6/17 pack na then balikan ko raw bukas..pero yon pala the same day nag release pala.. at first I got furious and all thenrealized na sapatos lang yan...its not the end of the world.. so chill guys

And to add kung may nangyari or ginawang mali ang isang tao dapat they take ownership and full responsibility of it. Kung matatanggal sa trabaho ang isang taokasi may ginawang hindi tama.
Kung nasunod naman ang proseso wala namang magrereact dito.
Give credit to whom it is due (sa mga nagtiyagang pumila).
Para san pa yung memo kung meron palang VIP treatment?

oh well tapos na yan, wag na lang sana maulit.

Take care of your customers sa tamang paraan at patas.

Advanced Happy New Year sa lahat! ü

Back
Top Bottom