NIKE FORUM UPDATES

^ Lol... forum got the Strengths before Stadium NE... :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
TEAMYANKEES​

I think so. Like the one that was on Guadalupe. When I posted about the poster the whole AF25 thing just started so it was somewhat of a big thing. I think a lot of the stores had a lot of extras of those posters. I remember passing by Stadium Rockwell to buy a pair of J's and when I asked the lady what were those things behind her desk it was a ton of posters and she handed me some hehehe :wink:
wink.gif

warrup!went to forum ghills yesterday,TONS of sneakers for sale,lebron IV vaders 5.1k,af1 players blk 2.5k,aj V cement 4.5k(kaso sz 9.5 nalang biggest sz >:
mad.gif
)af25 premium 6.6k,lebron IV storm troopers 6.1k,lebron IV remix 6.8k,& a whole lot of other random sneakers that i cant remember right now.dont miss out!
"Hope floats so let it rise"-Rev.Run

were AJ3's marked down?
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For: DS AJ4 Mars 9.5-10
DS AJ5 Fire Red 9.5-10
VNDS AJ3 DTRT 9.5-10
AJ20 Stealths 9.5-10

i get my sneakers all messed up sometimes,the ones i saw were the blck ajV's,stealths?

forum greenhills is having a clearance sale till july 6. On july 6 they will transfer across the street and shoes will be back to regular price. AF1's were for 30-40 off. a lot of good deals
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ3 DTRT or CG 9.5-10
DS AJ20 Stealths 9.5-10
DS AJ 13 any color 9.5-10
For Sale: Adidas Stan Smith 2 White/Ruby Red for Cheap! PM me!

Quote:
forum greenhills is having a clearance sale till july 6. On july 6 they will transfer across the street and shoes will be back to regular price. AF1's were for 30-40 off. a lot of good deal

bro, hw about XX2 first colorway 30-40% off as well?

Jordan 1 OLNL, BlackCat3, DTRT3, XX2 No Discount

TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
DS AJ 12 or 13 any color 9.5-10
For Sale: Adidas Stan Smith 2 White/Ruby Red for Cheap! PM me!
For Trade : DS AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for all DS CG3,DTRT3, or same shoe for a size 10 US

maxtempo96,

Maraming salamat sa update mo dun sa 40%off.

Nakabili ako AF1. Iba talaga pag malaki ang off.

Sana sa sunod naman 50-70%ff :wink:
wink.gif

_

_

Hangang july 6 nalang ang sale! bili na! hahahahha tirangmatutina anung AF1's binili mo?
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
For Sale: Adidas Stan Smith 2 White/Ruby Red, White/Green straps for Cheap! PM me!
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

your most welcome.great pick up!got myself the stormtroopers.man i gotta get my code names on point,im not much of a jordan head kasi.so do the black ajV's have a code name?

Black/Metallic AJV is enough. hehehehe I got the Black V's....although the AF1 supreme's were very tempting
TANKEEEEEE

Looking For:
For Sale: Adidas Stan Smith 2 White/Ruby Red, White/Green straps for Cheap! PM me!
For Trade : DS Crispy AJV Black Metallic 10.5 US, willing to trade for DS CG3,DS DTRT3, or the same shoe DS size 9.5-10 US

Is the new store near McDonald's still Nike Forum?

They have the cool grey XI I.E. lows at 20% off.

Also saw the DTRT Spiz'ikes and some cool Lebron V apparel.

here's a thought,call up the store and ask them yourself.that's the most direct way of getting an answer.

Back
Top Bottom