Nike Freak 5

Can’t wait to see more angles and colorways!

Just like all “leaks” or early pics, majority hate them, talk about the designers, how’d this model get cleared, etc Lol. Then better pics, launch colorway, hi-res pics, and the turn happens. Been apart of the sneaker world far too long to be phased by a first look….

JS”

I can’t think of the name of the shoes but they look like the old fake Guccis ppl used to rock in the hood

Can’t wait to see more angles and colorways!

Just like all “leaks” or early pics, majority hate them, talk about the designers, how’d this model get cleared, etc Lol. Then better pics, launch colorway, hi-res pics, and the turn happens. Been apart of the sneaker world far too long to be phased by a first look….

JS”

My opinion isn’t the end all be all of course but this never happened for me with this years Freaks nor the 20’s. Especially the 20’s every colorway with that mesh looks weird

Nike benefits because the other companies can’t consistently make heat and their retro catalog is unmatched but they’ve been making weird design decisions for a minute lol

Look like Bowling, Racing or Golfing shoes. I’m not feeling these at all. Interested to see how they try to salvage it with the colors lol

C4AA30C9-E9F4-41D0-8F18-228F8D44C8F2.jpeg

AC4078A1-915E-42CD-BE7C-2DB9218B3083.jpeg

It’s Prada .. reminds me of the Prada knockoffs dude used to rock

Reminds me of the Zoom Streak LT2 (running shoe)

8D28BCB9-0BF7-405E-A16B-FC59F945317C.jpeg

I’m usually a fan of basketball sneakers that look like running shoes (Curry 9 / Curry 10), but these look like they didn’t even try.

ZF1 > ZF3 > ZF4 > ZF2 >>>>>> ZF5

notafan-not.gif

And I doubt more detailed pics will change my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom