Nike Free Genealogy 'Black Pack'

damn, sock racers are clean too. not crazy about the all blacks but i like that my fave shoe is finally making an appearance in the states 

totally forgot.

I am an 8 in flyknit racer, trainer, mayfly woven, and roshe.

8.5 in lunarr 1/2 (probably can do 8)

what should i get for presto, free og, and free 2?

hmmm the end sizing chart for the prestos are different from the sizing from the Nike shoe boxes:

US                       UK
[table][tr][th=""]XXXS[/th][td]5-6[/td][td]4-5[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]XXS[/th][td]6-7[/td][td]5-6[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]S[/th][td]8-9[/td][td]7-8[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]M[/th][td]9-10[/td][td]8-9[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]L[/th][td]10-11[/td][td]9-10[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]XL[/th][td]11-12[/td][td]10-11[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]XXL[/th][td]12-13[/td][td]11-12[/td][/tr][/table]
I wear an 8-8.5 and went for the XS.. 

i ended up getting 8US for the free 2 and free og.

got xs for prestos since S sold out when i put it in cart.

was wondering if the duty is killer for these to be shipped to canada?  if so i might try to wait for the US release and refund the ones i just bought

i ended up getting 8US for the free 2 and free og.

got xs for prestos since S sold out when i put it in cart.

was wondering if the duty is killer for these to be shipped to canada?  if so i might try to wait for the US release and refund the ones i just bought
You bought all 3 in one order? If so, you probably won't be too happy with the duty charges. Not sure how it works in Canada but I ordered some WTAPS from END and once declared value exceeds $200 you get hit with a 15% USA & IRC Tax Rate from Fed Ex.

You bought all 3 in one order? If so, you probably won't be too happy with the duty charges. Not sure how it works in Canada but I ordered some WTAPS from END and once declared value exceeds $200 you get hit with a 15% USA & IRC Tax Rate from Fed Ex.

This. End does declare the value. I got hit with a customs bill about a year ago after buying a pair of Lebrons from them. Expect a bill from FedEx in a month or so.

thanks guys. i am trying to call their customer service line but for some reason wont go through.  i am thinking maybe i should refund the free 2 and free ogs to avoid the duty?

doesnt seem like those are that popular

thanks guys. i am trying to call their customer service line but for some reason wont go through.  i am thinking maybe i should refund the free 2 and free ogs to avoid the duty?

doesnt seem like those are that popular
better do it quick. END ships fast some times.

thanks for the heads up guys!  cancelled the order on the free 2 and free og, only kept the presto since those sold out fast!  at least now if i get duty/fee it won't be so bad!

gonna wait for the US release for the free 2 and og !

edit:  im still not sure if i got the right size, but had no choice ( XS for the presto )  Im usually an 8

Last edited:
Cncpts sold out before they even dropped
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom