Nike Free Genealogy 'Black Pack'

I'm a size 11 so I think medium. Never got Prestos before.
I'd definitely try an XL (sz 12-13), but if you did travel far to Darkside, I wouldn't end up empty-handed, I'd probably get the XL or whatever's left and try to trade for your own size.

successful morning, got prestos off ndc and another pair of concord lows on the restock 
smokin.gif

lolol really thought these would sit for a bit, everyone's just copping everything these days..

lolol really thought these would sit for a bit, everyone's just copping everything these days..
I didn't think the Prestos would sit. They are super clean, and don't get put out very often. Every article about this pack that I read on various sneaker news websites was full of people commenting about how much they liked the Prestos, and barely any talk about any of the other shoes.

Of course, when you throw a limited tag on anything (I'm guessing these ended up being limited, right?) that attracts the hypebeasts.

I didn't think the Prestos would sit. They are super clean, and don't get put out very often. Every article about this pack that I read on various sneaker news websites was full of people commenting about how much they liked the Prestos, and barely any talk about any of the other shoes.

Of course, when you throw a limited tag on anything (I'm guessing these ended up being limited, right?) that attracts the hypebeasts.
You cant blame they "Hype" on these selling out.

They dont have a history of selling out or having high resell its just a great colorway, point blank period.

They dont have a history of selling out or having high resell its just a great colorway, point blank period.
It is a great colorway, but there is plenty of great colorways of a lot of great silhouettes that have sat long enough to grab days afterwards, which leads me to believe these had to be pretty limited. At least that's what I got out of the explanation of what "Special Projects" is, too.

2001, every pair of presto sat on the shelves...even got a few pair for 19.99. lol. 

Btw...Did Undftd sell these online and instore?

Super late to the party as I though these came out tomrw morning :smh:

Lucky for me all I wanted were the free og 5.0 and there was a fsr.

Could I have ordered two pairs?

I hope the back ain't going to tear easily like my old pairs.

My NDC oder just shipped too! Won't be home till Saturday though. Excited to see what they look like in hand!

Back
Top Bottom