Nike Free Haven 3.0 Summer 2012

I have a pair of volts coming in tomorrow afternoon. I wear a 12-12.5 as true to size but opt for 13 in most pairs for ball because I like the extra room. I'm hoping that size 13 will be enough. I have fairly narrow feet so I should be okay.

black/ neon pair is crazy 
pimp.gif

Yea the 13 is perfect. Its low in the toebox like people say so it feels tight . But I like the feel of the shoe as a whole.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by oshow

got my black/volt pair last thursday and i love 'em. granted these are my first pair of frees, so i cant compare them to other frees, they're mad comfy; worn them 4 times for 4-5+ hours. got a lot of compliments from co-workers and customers (i work @ a nike outlet).
main difference between training shoes and running shoes is that training shoes have a bigger toe box, mainly to help with side-to-side movements, whereas running shoes are strictly for forward movement, ie running.

i got my true size (size 10) with this shoe in hope to break 'em in and let them loosen up after a while. i dont have the widest feet but they're not narrow either.
at first they were really tight and snug. it wasnt tight length or width wise, it was tight on top of the toes. this shoe has a low "ceiling", probably made so your feet feel secure like a glove. (which they do)
after the first day of wearing them, they dont feel tight anymore, just perfect. at least for me.
Thanks for the info.  With or without socks?

At this point, I'm thinking I'm going to order both an 11 and 11.5 and just return one.

with. nike performance socks. not dri-fit

Got a pair...Way too tight for me. I am a little on the wide side but not too bad. These just felt way to constricting for me. Returning them

these are definitely my favorite as well...I picked up the black/volt colorway 2 months ago...actually thinking about picking up another pair

I hate to grave dig but is there anything come out this summer/spring that is similar to this style. I have 3 pairs and love them but 1, the green and black, is about to be garbage soon and I love these shoes to walk around in.

Back
Top Bottom