NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

just picked up the lodens for $200 shipped, not trying to shell out $260-280 for the whites 
tired.gif
Where ? Need a size 10 in lodens.
ebay

and how much space do you h=guys have in your toe?

there is no way i can size down to a 10.5 but i have like an inch of room up front, its weird. 

So I tried on the Innevas when I picked them up from the guy and they seemed a bit tight. I was in a rush so I just took them anyways. Wearing them today and they definitely feel tight. I'm a 9.5 but these are a 10 and they still feel tight even when I've loosened them. Anyone else experience this? I have a whole inch between my big toe and the tip of the shoe. It feels a little better when I position my feet further back so that heel touches the back of the shoe.

I had my tts 10.5 and they were tight near the toebox area. I eventually got the whites in 11 and feels a tad looser but longer. 

So I tried on the Innevas when I picked them up from the guy and they seemed a bit tight. I was in a rush so I just took them anyways. Wearing them today and they definitely feel tight. I'm a 9.5 but these are a 10 and they still feel tight even when I've loosened them. Anyone else experience this? I have a whole inch between my big toe and the tip of the shoe. It feels a little better when I position my feet further back so that heel touches the back of the shoe.

I had this problem before. I had a size 9 and they were very tight at first, and thought I needed a 9.5. However after wearing them some more and breaking them in Its a perfect fit now. So I would say if it's only tight in width wear them a few more times and see. They should mold to your foot sooner than later

The whites are trash imo. Tres bien just loaded both new c/w's. $172 shipped. I wish I waited before pulling the trigger at Hanon :frown:

Hi guys i was just wondering how much i could get for some Nike free Inneva's NSW all black including original blue shoe lace with black also. Only worn once, practically brand new. I have been offered around £220. Size UK 9. US 10.

Why can't I find any obsidians in a size 14!?
At one point ndc had only 14s left and I waited hoping they'd go on sale then one day poof all gone

I had this problem before. I had a size 9 and they were very tight at first, and thought I needed a 9.5. However after wearing them some more and breaking them in Its a perfect fit now. So I would say if it's only tight in width wear them a few more times and see. They should mold to your foot sooner than later
Same for me. Just keep wearing them...they'll loosen up. 

yeah...i mean...i'm like a true 9.5, first pair of innevas got some 10's...they loosened up and are now pretty big on me. second pair i got some 9.5's and they fit much better after several wears. 
So would it be better off for me to get a 9.5 ? I'm a true 9.5 too and i have wide feet. I'm deciding between getting them in 9.5 or 10

So would it be better off for me to get a 9.5 ? I'm a true 9.5 too and i have wide feet. I'm deciding between getting them in 9.5 or 10
if i were to get another pair it'd most likely be 9.5's...just keep in mind they're gonna be tight as hell when u first put them on.

anyone who copped the anthracite know if the color in person looks more navy / obsidian than dark grey? 

some pics online make them look more grey and some pics make them look dark navy

already got the night stadiums, dont wanna cop if they look similar

also these new innevas fit the same as the stadium grey innevas?

as someone also mentioned before, innevas are a very unique fitting shoe

normally i wear a 11.5/12 and got 12 and still tight, but it does to start to fit better the more you wear em

thanks

anyone who copped the anthracite know if the color in person looks more navy / obsidian than dark grey? 

some pics online make them look more grey and some pics make them look dark navy

already got the night stadiums, dont wanna cop if they look similar

also these new innevas fit the same as the stadium grey innevas?

as someone also mentioned before, innevas are a very unique fitting shoe

normally i wear a 11.5/12 and got 12 and still tight, but it does to start to fit better the more you wear em

thanks
They definitely look more navy in person, especially in the light. These are my first pair so I wouldn't be able to give a comparison, but they are a bit tight.

Last edited:

anyone know where can i get inneva deserts in US 9/9.5? 
all gone. best bet is ebay. a few weeks ago i checked every single tier0/SP account in the world that has online shops. last place that had them were nigh shop in germany and barneys NY, undftd also. but they sold out. sucks cause night shop sold out the day before i was going to buy my lodens. u can keep checking maybe somene returns a pair...

and if anyone can find me sz 10 lodens that would be great

Has the fit of these changed at all over time? I remember hearing some people were saying the newer ones run 0.5 bigger than the older ones? Any changes to width?

Back
Top Bottom