NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

What's the sizing like on these? I typically buy a size 9 in all Nike shoes (kobes Jordans AF1) I go 9.5 in asics Gl3 if that means anything. And where can I buy these online besides eBay? Thanks
Havent had a wide release yet just small releases here and there. We're exactly the same size and id say theyre true so get a 9

Does anyone know if the most recent black inneva is still available in stores in the US?

The latest pack didn't get a stateside release. I saw a couple of European shops had them but don't know about other regions. Pretty bummed about it myself.

Did Nike's sizing change up in the last few years? I currently own both the Black/black and photo blue SPs from 2013 in 8.5 and they took some breaking in to get used to (wide foot, I guess). Then I bought some Nike Free Flyknit NSW in 8.5 hoping they would fit the same based off the sole (free 5.0) but then the NSW were at least a half inch longer than my inneva. Also, the AsphaltGold fitting room app is telling me I'm an 8 in Inneva based off of an 8.5 Dunk SB and 8.5 Free Flyknit 4.0. Apologies for throwing a bunch of different shoes out there but either my foot shrunk or an 8.5 is bigger than it actually is now...

^Is that the one you have for sale or you have a DS pair? :lol:

Kinda pissed they did a Euro release only on the Blk/Whts. Might have to pull the trigger on em tho.

Last edited:
Did Nike's sizing change up in the last few years? I currently own both the Black/black and photo blue SPs from 2013 in 8.5 and they took some breaking in to get used to (wide foot, I guess). Then I bought some Nike Free Flyknit NSW in 8.5 hoping they would fit the same based off the sole (free 5.0) but then the NSW were at least a half inch longer than my inneva. Also, the AsphaltGold fitting room app is telling me I'm an 8 in Inneva based off of an 8.5 Dunk SB and 8.5 Free Flyknit 4.0. Apologies for throwing a bunch of different shoes out there but either my foot shrunk or an 8.5 is bigger than it actually is now...
Different shoes use different materials/molds so not every size will fit the same even with the same sole. I have wide feet too and its super annoying especially trying to order online, I feel your struggle fam!

Last edited:
No 10.5 though.

I grabbed it from a store in the Netherlands for the same price.  I kept searching for a place that refunds VAT and finally found one.

No 10.5 though.

I grabbed it from a store in the Netherlands for the same price.  I kept searching for a place that refunds VAT and finally found one.
They didn't have a 11.5 which is my TTS but I just went and got a size 12

How much did you get from the refund? was the process a hassle? 

They didn't have a 11.5 which is my TTS but I just went and got a size 12

How much did you get from the refund? was the process a hassle? 
Refund as in they exclude the tax when you make the purchase if it is being shipped to the US.  Some places don't remove the VAT. Others do. 

Back
Top Bottom