NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Got my laser orange pair today, looks real good in person

If Anyone was wondering, the suede heel cup is not really orange at all, more like a camel/Dijon mustard (haha), which is a plus in my book...only critique I have is that the speckles have a glimmer, other than that, a super clean shoe....

Got my orange pair today. Super fast 3 day shipping considering I paid on Sunday and it arrived today. Lowest price I've seen anywhere and fast shipping with no tax. Win.

Got my laser orange pair today, looks real good in person

If Anyone was wondering, the suede heel cup is not really orange at all, more like a camel/Dijon mustard (haha), which is a plus in my book...only critique I have is that the speckles have a glimmer, other than that, a super clean shoe....

Mine came this morning- so nice in the flesh-
It's clear that solid color weave looks so much better than 2 colour.

Mine came this morning- so nice in the flesh-
It's clear that solid color weave looks so much better than 2 colour.
100% agree...out of the dual color weave CWs, I only liked the poison green...what I like about this silhouette is that NIKE can't get too crazy with the CWs and still have a solid product...otherwise they'd go in the same direction as the roshe runs with CWs dropping nonstop

I have a pretty bad problem with my photo blues. The left shoe heel seems to be permenently compressed towards the right. Making my ankle twist every time I walk. Right shoe is fine. Is anyone else having this issue? I've contacted nike already, just trying to see what ppl of NT have to say...

I have a pair of Mine Greys on order from Sneaker Politics. For those of you who have yours, where are the pictures?

^bought from him a while back too. Laces are great! Those two upcoming color ways are a must. The unpainted midsole definitely makes it better.

Ohh, didn't know it was the same lace. It looks really good on your pic. Thanks man!!
Thanks appreciate that! If anything, you gotta make sure you lace it right as well. A lot of people don't realize it's not the same way you regularly lace a shoe. Completely different but easys when you get the hang of it. That might be it

Damn I'm in VT for school right now and 21 Mercer phone orders require billing & shipping to be the same address. That wouldnt be a problem but they dont ship to NY :lol:

I'm out of luck unless I can get one of my boys to pick up a pair in person for me but everyone is away for college.

Trying to negotiate with a dude on eBay right now so hopefully this pulls through.

This was back on page 4 :lol:

But I finally got them. Paid a grip but its all good. I'll forget about it before the end of my first wear :smokin

Thanks for the heads up, Neo! Does anyone know if the 'newsprint' color is similar (or the exact same) to the black color on the SP blacks? Same question for the blue on the newsprint/blue pair and the blue used on the blue SP's. thanks!

Looking for the blacks... Not sure where I was when they came out but I need them. I'm guessing eBay is most likely my only choice?

Back
Top Bottom