NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

anywhere have the night stadiums at a discouted price? not looking to pay full retail with the $20 price increase

Pics dont do these stadium greys any justice. They are beautiful in person. :smokin

just ordered from ndc, which means i'll have to sell my black sp ones since these are much closer to the nrg's

Nike playing games with that $200 price tag. I'll pass on the Grey at retail and try to get them on discount...

Nike playing games with that $200 price tag. I'll pass on the Grey at retail and try to get them on discount...
Shouldn't be a problem. Every Inneva that has come out has been discounted by +$60, excluding the NRG of course. I paid $195 shipped for my armory blue's but I wouldn't be surprised if those went on sale in a couple of months as well. I am going to sit back and wait for the grey's.

If they end up going on sale i will just buy another pair for the discounted price and return those to nike for a refund

I would take the Night Stadiums over the Black SPs. Night Stadiums are basically second only to the NRGs IMO, just a super clean shoe

Last edited:
I would take the Night Stadiums over the Black SPs. Night Stadiums are basically second only to the NRGs IMO, just a super clean shoe

you have the nrg, which is the ideal pair to me, so you're set. however, the night stadiums are not that similar. seeing both in person makes it difficult to make the decision. I would prefer the black upper with grey sole, but the night stadium upper is very clearly grey and not black.

Well you can always go with the SPs and do a lace swap if the black upper color is the big deciding factor. Plenty of guys went that route to get a closer look to the NRGs.

Back
Top Bottom