NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

Hate to be that guy. Size 10 is gone now of inneva's from nike...9.5 is left. I get 10's in free, flyknits, etc...is there give to this woven that a 9.5 will work or do i need the 10.

The wovens fit me TTS, but snug. And I have slightly narrow feet too. Best to size up .5 or go with your TTS.

Man. Haven't really checked in with Innevas since I got my only pair last summer and popped in here to see what's good with recent/upcoming stuff. Salty that I missed those Night Stadiums. 
mean.gif

Hate to be that guy. Size 10 is gone now of inneva's from nike...9.5 is left. I get 10's in free, flyknits, etc...is there give to this woven that a 9.5 will work or do i need the 10.

I wear size 10 everything. All Flyknits, Jordan's, frees. I got a size 10 Inneva SP which I wore but there was space at the toe. I then ordered a size 10 grey and it was way too big. I had to return them because they were too long.

So that's my story. I hate giving sizing advice so I just tell my personal story lol. I'm size 10 in every other Nike shoe but would prefer a 9.5 in Innevas.

I wear size 10 everything. All Flyknits, Jordan's, frees. I got a size 10 Inneva SP which I wore but there was space at the toe. I then ordered a size 10 grey and it was way too big. I had to return them because they were too long.

So that's my story. I hate giving sizing advice so I just tell my personal story lol. I'm size 10 in every other Nike shoe but would prefer a 9.5 in Innevas.
Had the same problem with the Grey Innevas im usually a size 9 with Flyknits and I had to go a half size down for the Innevas

Last edited:
anyone have any leads on a size 10 or 10.5 in the Orange, Blue, or Black innevas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Hey everyone - new to Inneva Wovens. I've been digging around for a pair of the black innevas with gray soles, or the speckled sole iteration. I apologize for the newb question, but are these available anywhere for retail or close to it? I see that it's out of stock on NDC

Hey everyone - new to Inneva Wovens. I've been digging around for a pair of the black innevas with gray soles, or the speckled sole iteration. I apologize for the newb question, but are these available anywhere for retail or close to it? I see that it's out of stock on NDC

The black with the speckled sole were the first innevas. NRGs. You can find them, but they go for $500+. There are some on eBay but I believe a bunch of those are fake (from the same seller and the price is too low).

I found a pair on IG for retail about 6 months ago. Worn once. So be on the lookout.

They made a dark grey with a grey midsole and a navy with grey midsole. Those are probably around at a few spots. You can get those for retail.

Last edited:

yeah missed the train unfortunately. Keep an eye out on Ebay or FB groups. I managed to find a pair of night stadiums that i am planning to speckle the sole myself to have my own NRGs. Good luck.

I've read conflicting size advice in this thread, so sorry for yet another size question. I normally wear a size 8, but I have wide feet. The spot I want to cop the stadiums from advises to go .5 up. Did anyone else with wider feet go a half size up?

I was thinking the same thing. I can fit 7.5 in some shoes, and NDC still has a 7.5 in the Obsidians, but I'd never pull that off. I'll roll with the 8.5. Thanks.

I've read conflicting size advice in this thread, so sorry for yet another size question. I normally wear a size 8, but I have wide feet. The spot I want to cop the stadiums from advises to go .5 up. Did anyone else with wider feet go a half size up?
Yo where did you see size 8 in the stadiums?

Back
Top Bottom