NIKE FREE INNEVA WOVEN VOL GOOD GOD, SOLD.

I was lucky this morning and got my hands on a pairs of OG´s. Can´t wait to get them 
happy.gif

I was lucky this morning and got my hands on a pairs of OG´s. Can´t wait to get them 
happy.gif
Was there some surprise restock or appearance at your local outlet? Or did you just pick up from an auction?

400 $ in mint condition. Thought it was a fair price and will not be buying a new pair of cp´s . 

if only the quality of materials and construction were similar to cp's. either way that's a better deal than the idiots who pay the same for a jordan retro

yeah, I know, have quite a few pair of CP achilles, including the suedes, but they are just a tad to narrow for me. Bought a pair of lunargrands last year, super comfortable, but I something was bothering about the design. So, next to my cp´s , I´ll wanted to give the inneva OG a try, as I think they might hit the sweetspot in terms of comfort and versatility. Love my trainers and racers, but just need a pair that I can use for work too. 

0.5 mm my dude, i doubt the difference is noticeable.

According to my calipers, the original laces for my stadium grey pair are 0.105" in diameter

Im kida feeling the new greydient innevas because it kinda looks like a livestrong color, but idk because i have 3 innevas already if i get a 4th its gotta be a goat color

I was lucky to a pair of the OG´s and love them so much that I considering picking up another pair of innevas. I just can´t decide on which of the following colorways to go with 

Newsprint

Night Stadium

Obsidian 

Amory Blue

Given that I have the OG´s , which one would you prefer as my second pair 
eyes.gif

I was lucky to a pair of the OG´s and love them so much that I considering picking up another pair of innevas. I just can´t decide on which of the following colorways to go with 

Newsprint

Night Stadium

Obsidian 

Amory Blue

Given that I have the OG´s , which one would you prefer as my second pair 
eyes.gif
Night Stadiums hands down.

I'd also put the newsprint and armory blue at the bottom of the list. Those weren't too impressive.

Last edited:

Newsprint
Night Stadium
Obsidian 
Amory Blue

Given that I have the OG´s , which one would you prefer as my second pair :rolleyes

Night Stadiums hands down.

I'd also put the newsprint and armory blue at the bottom of the list. Those weren't too impressive.
Agree 100% OG's, Night Stadium, and Obsidian are on another level simply because of the Wolf Grey sole, the inneva itself is probably one of my favorite shoe silhouettes of all time

What's up guys, quick question. I'm considering buying a pair of innevas, and am conflicted on the sizing still, even after reading numerous post. I own flyknits, and prefer to buy those in my true size, 9. However I also have a few pairs of frees and those I buy in a 10. The innevas I'm considering are a 10. So my question is this, which of the aforementioned is the inneva most similar to?

What's up guys, quick question. I'm considering buying a pair of innevas, and am conflicted on the sizing still, even after reading numerous post. I own flyknits, and prefer to buy those in my true size, 9. However I also have a few pairs of frees and those I buy in a 10. The innevas I'm considering are a 10. So my question is this, which of the aforementioned is the inneva most similar to?
I wear 8.5 in flyknit trainers, racers and lunar 1s and i wear 8.5 in innevas. Note that the innevas are very narrow and although i have normal/narrow width feet, they still fit pretty snug for me. I like snug though. Depends on your feet and preference.

@mykoh thanks a lot for the info. Would you say they fit more snuh than racers? I can do a 9.5 in racers but a 10 is a no go, I fear that the inneva will be similar to that experience.

@mykoh thanks a lot for the info. Would you say they fit more snuh than racers? I can do a 9.5 in racers but a 10 is a no go, I fear that the inneva will be similar to that experience.
Definitely more snug 8.5 vs 8.5. Width wise pretty similar, but the inneva woven upper really hugs the foot and does not have as much give as the flyknit material. Not enough for me to size up on them though, but like i said, i have normal/narrow width feet and prefer a snug fit.

Back
Top Bottom