Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

You're in Germany?  Was the process of securing any easier than it was here in the US?
not really...i had links to both product pages before the tweet came and just had to refresh those...and the page was online with sizes to pick like 30 seconds before nike tweeted the links, and i still struck out on the first wave! managed to get a waiting spot for 4 pairs, no luck on those 4! so i waited and refreshed for like an hour, cause sizes will pop up again, sometimes even more than an hour after the release, and in the end i was lucky. but i did not secure my pair of obsidians myself, just couldnt get them, a good buddy suprisingly got my size online.

so it wasnt a big difference, except for some sizes coming back....

I offered $450 for obsidians and was turned down. Didn't want to go any higher
I offered this guy on ebay 400 and was turned down. Said minimum was 650 
laugh.gif

Nike will probably release these again and in more color ways. Like the Chukka FSB's. Those shoes arent worth anywere near what those people are selling them for. How many of these were actually produced? Anyone care to estimate? I think you can make these limited and rare but still double the amount they had today. Who ever decides on the quantity is trolling all of us.

people are crazy to pay 600 for the superfly and even more crazy to pay 600 for the non-htm version.

the shoe looks damn nice but comfort wise, i don't think so.  i own the volts and the back heel scrapes like someone said earlier.  plus if you wear for too long, the elastic sock squeezes your ankles too tight.

this is not my go to shoe.  untying and tying the shoe laces is a drag.

You win some you lose some, move on if you missed at retail and are not willing to pay resell.  What another man is willing to pay doesn't involve you. lol 

They've released all the good neutral/everyday wearable colorways. I think they could still do red/maroon, white, forest green/olive, and maybe royal/photo blue. Of course they could always mix with the color blocking, but I don't know how good that would look.

Jesus, was just checking NDC eu and found a pair of the grey mercurials in my size. Seems to be a size 7 left so hurry up small guys

Last edited:

How many of these were actually produced? Anyone care to estimate? I think you can make these limited and rare but still double the amount they had today. 
For one size I was 34th and 147th in line on NDC EU, #147 struck out...

There`s one guy on KLEKT selling 7 pairs of Superflys, apparently he bought all of them at NikeLab Milano as one picture shows all shoes lined up next to each other in NikeLab bags. The fact that they don`t limit purchases per person is not as bad as people cutting lines at 21M but still...

14th, 17th, and 27th in line on NDC and struck out. 

copped from DSM

Last edited:
How the hell do you even tell what place in like you are? :lol: I guess it's a feature of you guys' bots?

Nike just sent me a mail reminding me that I still have a Mercurial in my cart. Bastards, my heart stopped for a second. 
eek.gif

Ah I see. Never even thought of that.

I got one more question if you feel like answering :lol:. Does using the SKU page/ATC link put you in line? I imagine it does, there's just no graphical representation of the process taking place.

Back
Top Bottom