Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Yes the released in Europe, a couple shops had them.
Ok thanks for the info!

Not really sure how I missed them, I only saw the Blacks and Blue (Black are OOS on NDC but at least they "exist", but that doesn't seem to be the case of the grey's)

Legit sad I missed out on the Magistas, I didn't even know they dropped at a local store here until it was too late. And the price for an 11-12 on eBay in a black or grey is wack. Dammit man. :smh:

EDIT: Whoops, didn't know about the official thread.

Last edited:
Lol at everyone paying $500-$600 on the obsidians and wolf greys. Just got me some black HTM's for $490. Only problem is that they are a full size big.

You make a good point, although theyre only selling for 600 but no one is buying. Next week theyll be at 500, in 6 months when more colors comeout and a black is released again, those will be regular price. Im holding out.  Most people should. 

Got my pairs yesterday at Darkside Initiative in SF; started camping out at around 4:30am, was about #15 in line. Most of the guys in front of me were bigger sizes, so glad I was able to get my 8.5 and 9 in the magista and superfly, respectively. 

If any of the guys who were camping around me are on here, thanks for making the whole ordeal a lot easier! Real chill and down to earth guys. I really appreciate the camaraderie when it comes to camping for a popular release.  

Got my pairs yesterday at Darkside Initiative in SF; started camping out at around 4:30am, was about #15 in line. Most of the guys in front of me were bigger sizes, so glad I was able to get my 8.5 and 9 in the magista and superfly, respectively. 

If any of the guys who were camping around me are on here, thanks for making the whole ordeal a lot easier! Real chill and down to earth guys. I really appreciate the camaraderie when it comes to camping for a popular release.  

Anytime bro.

I'm an 8.5/9 and I was able to fit into an 8 in the magistas just fine, a 9 would have been too big IMO.

I have an 8 in the Superflys coming in so I'll report on that.

Last edited:
I'm an 8.5/9 and I was able to fit into an 8 in the magistas just fine, a 9 would have been too big IMO.

Wow, Im a 13 and I saw a 12 in the black magistas last night. I should have gotten them then.

well i'm always between 11.5 and 12 with nike, got a 12 in the magistas and they fit perfect with some wool socks. could go down to 11.5 but only with really thin socks!

but i could never pull an 11! the ankle-part would be real tight, even with the 11.5

My Nike sizing is between a 13 and 14, other flyknits fit very snug in 13 so I went up to 14.

nah man u need a 9 in superflys they run tts to .5 small

Back
Top Bottom