Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Man smh I was hoping the 8.5 I ordered would fit since it's all I could get in cart. Normally a 9. Hearing that these run small is hurting my sole while I wait for them to arrive tomorrow.

Man smh I was hoping the 8.5 I ordered would fit since it's all I could get in cart. Normally a 9. Hearing that these run small is hurting my sole while I wait for them to arrive tomorrow.

I wear I 9.5 in all Nikes. I only own one pair of kicks that are SZ 9 and they're are my black Magistas. They fit perfect.

I'm no expert on soccer team unis, but I still think the navy is for USA. Their uniforms seems to switch between navy blue and royal blue a lot, but in terms of the actual flags, the U.S. flag is a darker blue than France. Who knows, I could be wrong.
View media item 1573217

France hasn't used a bright blue for some time now, and never with nike unless I'm mistaken. Take a look at the most recent away kits for USA, both line up with the bright blue.

Last edited:
So the Englands and USAs came today, and i must say, i'm disappointed, mostly with the USA pair.

I thought both will be fuego like i imagined but im underwhelmed.

I might return both. Idk yet. But ill definitely start looking for another pair of the black and a pair of the grey pair.

I wish Nike could give us an absolute answer on what pair is France and what pair is the USA. I feel like most blogs have it backwards and the French pair is Navy. Looking at Nike kits that seems to make sense. However, the US women's and French women's away jerseys are pretty much identical and both match the Navy pair. I wouldn't say it has anything to do with the respective flags either based on the other pairs.

So the Englands and USAs came today, and i must say, i'm disappointed, mostly with the USA pair.

I thought both will be fuego like i imagined but im underwhelmed.

I might return both. Idk yet. But ill definitely start looking for another pair of the black and a pair of the grey pair.
Initially I thought the same but they just TRANSFORM on feet with the right outfit! England's got a lot of compliments and looks and I'm super excited for the USAs! Hope you end up loving your pairs or getting your money back *Thumbs UP*

LOL, (I don't want to say USA, bc even now I'm confused) but that navy pair looks fresh man. i won't see my pair until the end of july but im still impressed by those quick pics. i love the magista footscape altogether just on the basis of function and practicality. the navy pair for me was the most versatile colorway.

So I have no idea if mine is usa or france....haha got the light blue one. These are really comfortable!I say tts is just right. Kind of want the navy blue one now :/

View media item 1574628

France and Netherlands came today...not impressed with either but the orange on the Netherlands is tight. I tried on those ones but if anyone wants either one before I return them, let me know. I'm just not that impressed.

I might have to just cop the rest of the pack if I like my Navy (USA) and England when they come in on thursday.

Can anyone point out a good place to try and find some obsidian superflys?  I've been scanning the bay and klekt and the flyknit seller fb.  Just wondering if there are any other spots where they might pop up.

Back
Top Bottom