Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Seems like they're in "flood the market" mode with these upcoming colorways now, so it doesn't really seem like they're trying to generate hype like they did with the SP release. Feels like they're trying to make a hard push with this shoe.

I find it weird they're making a dark grey pair (that looks terrible because of the black midsole top line thing), and a black pair that looks awesome but really similar.

wouldnt lunar vs. boost be a more of a comparison? free sole is a barefoot feel..boost is the opposite...just look at the name .."boost". to boost...to add something to your run/walk/lifestyle.free sole..."free "speaks for itself

Last edited:
wouldnt lunar vs. boost be a more of a comparison? free sole is a barefoot feel..boost is the opposite...just look at the name .."boost". to boost...to add something to you run/walk/lifestyle.free sole..."free "speaks for itself

yep. Its an unfair comparison

Anyone grabbed a pair of the Footscape route and have thoughts on traction in snow ?  

Came out last year in europe, but I believe they were shipped back to to the US and now sold out in my size unfortunately.  

Yooo so Pure Plats definitely got more room, but it's got to be the difference in the thread.

It's interesting cause Plats got 'thicker' backheel 'leather' ...

Gotta love the HTM 3M 
nthat.gif

wouldnt lunar vs. boost be a more of a comparison? free sole is a barefoot feel..boost is the opposite...just look at the name .."boost". to boost...to add something to your run/walk/lifestyle.free sole..."free "speaks for itself
Free sole was literally designed to replicate the whole twist and turn movement of the foot...

Boost was to maximize the 'energy return' ... it's a whole new thing of material/technology.

Hence the reason why Free soles just DIE at some point like the Xbox death light ... 

Free sole was literally designed to replicate the whole twist and turn movement of the foot...

Boost was to maximize the 'energy return' ... it's a whole new thing of material/technology.

Hence the reason why Free soles just DIE at some point like the Xbox death light ... 
you basically said the same thing as i did just a little differently..the free sole is a minimal wear while the boost is adding something...HENCE the name boost...still the free sole and the boost sole are apples and oranges so i dont know why  people compared them in the first place

you basically said the same thing as i did just a little differently..the free sole is a minimal wear while the boost is adding something...HENCE the name boost...still the free sole and the boost sole are apples and oranges so i dont know why  people compared them in the first place
Not everyone is willing to walk into an adidas/running store and try any full length boost shoes ...

That being said, UB is the best "footwear" ever... period.

Not everyone is willing to walk into an adidas/running store and try any full length boost shoes ...

That being said, UB is the best "footwear" ever... period.
that has nothing to do with the fact that people were comparing nike free to adidas boost. they are totally diff shoes for diff purposes

like you said here 

just like some people choose cars differently///some people have minivans some people have sports cars

Tried on the plats today, holy cow.. anyone know if the heel tab were always this stiff? Does it get softer with more wear?

Tried on the plats today, holy cow.. anyone know if the heel tab were always this stiff? Does it get softer with more wear?
my HTM heel tab is stiff,  it gets slightly better with more wears but you will still feel it is stiff.  the first time, the tab may hurt your heels (what people refer to u as digging into your heels).

i actually prefer the SP suede as both my grey and navys didn't hurt my heel.  i prefer suede over leather even though people feel the leather is more "premium"

I'm looking for a pair of the black HTMs, I'm just curious what you guys are willing to pay for a VNDS or DS pair.

I'm looking for a pair of the black HTMs, I'm just curious what you guys are willing to pay for a VNDS or DS pair.
i am willing to pay max 400 but market value is now at $800-1000 and i've seen successful deals @ $1300 so what i am willing to pay vs what other boneheads are willing to pay is different.  depends on how cash rich you are.

Ok, let me rephrase, what would be considered a fair price to pay?
to be honest, i wouldn't consider any of those resell prices fair.

it really depends on how desperate you want the shoes and how much you are willing to splurge on the HTMs.  if you're looking for a pair of black HTMs, you're looking at paying at least $800.

Last edited:
ok whos gona post the new magista colorway come on i know you want to..theres pics online

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom