Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

good find, but over 300 with shipping to usa
Total comes out to AU$310. Thats AU dollars tho not US dollars. According to the Google currency converter, $310 AU dollars = $224 dollars. Thats basically US retail plus tax. But if they are anything like current GR mercurials, they might go for under retail after some time. But you never know. I ordered off Hype DC. Havent copped anything recently so why not 
grin.gif

It says it's a Hype DC exclusive so is it going to release anywhere else?

Also, you got to consider the customs fees of shipping from out of country so that $224 USD might turn out to be $280-$290 once it's all said and done.

Just got my first pair of mercurials for Christmas. Love em! One question, the size I got is a bit snug (which I like) but my toe is literally right at the edge, but it's flyknit so I know it's sometimes ok. Will these stretch out a bit? Or do you think they will wear out faster since my toe is right at the edge. Sorry for the annoying question. Thanks

Just got my first pair of mercurials for Christmas. Love em! One question, the size I got is a bit snug (which I like) but my toe is literally right at the edge, but it's flyknit so I know it's sometimes ok. Will these stretch out a bit? Or do you think they will wear out faster since my toe is right at the edge. Sorry for the annoying question. Thanks

They will loosen up a bit. After a few wears they wont feel as snug anymore

Man I should of bought 2 pairs of these dark greys from Hype DC. Definitely one of the better colorways on these. Very happy with these. Took a pic next to the grey SP pair just for comparison on the grey.

Back
Top Bottom