Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Weren't these supposed to have red flywire? I mean, I'll be glad if they don't but I thought I saw pictures with red flywire before. Now the pictures on NDC don't show it.
They do but you just cant see it in NDCs photoshop heavy pics. Youll see the red of the flywire and red in the collar when its stretched.

I might just pass and pay resale down the line. I'm trying to save for my summer vacation, but these are really tempting my wallet.

gonna try to cop as many as i can ...

would definitely have doubled up on the navy mercurials but those florida resellers asking for 450+ ...

im pretty sure theyre all the same person because i get very similar responses from them 

Last edited:
View media item 1985162
Best pic of the pair so far. Unlike Nikes typical heavy photoshop pics. You can see the hits of red on the flywire and on the collar. Once your foot is in there, the red on the collar is gonna be even more visible as it stretches with your ankle. The official colors are black/dark grey and these definitely look more grey than black

Last edited:
View media item 1985162

Best pic of the pair so far. Unlike Nikes typical heavy photoshop pics. You can see the hits of red on the flywire and on the collar. Once your foot is in there, the red on the collar is gonna be even more visible as it stretches with your ankle. The official colors are black/dark grey and these definitely look more grey than black

Welp, there's nothing a black sharpie can't fix.

There's specks of red on the Flywire cables, even in the Nike pics. Not sure if that means the wires themselves are red or there's some faint red weave in those areas.

The heel counter is also leather in the Nike pics...

red flywire or not, leather heel or suede, I need these in my life

the inner layer is red, thats why you see red on the collar and through the holes where the flywires are

like i said previously.. willing to trade my DS obsidians for these sz 9

Back
Top Bottom