Nike Free Mercurial Superfly & Nike Magista Footscape

Wow I just woke up now and saw this and was pissed but I just copped a pair of 10.5 this is strange. Why wouldn't I can do this supposed to be the 28th

Last edited:
Just copped for 217 shipped from Nike just incase, upset as hell after seeing missed out on then for 170...

see my post above. I have these in hand already.

Those who are saying these fit tight are referring to the first HTM models that came in an SP box.

The ones in the NSW boxes fit loose
I'm 9.5 in FK racers and Ultra Boosts....Copped a 9 in these, think I'll be OK? Thanks in advance. 

I'm 9.5 in FK racers and Ultra Boosts....Copped a 9 in these, think I'll be OK? Thanks in advance. 

im same size as you for both those shoes and just ordered both. worst case just return the one that doesnt fit. better safe than sorry
prob should have done that...but I just went with the 9 based on what you guys who have them in hand are saying. Fingers crossed

I feel that the newer versions are a bit looser in terms of fit, my HTM's feel a little tighter than the pure platinums. In face I'd say that the pure platinums are more comfortable.

I have HTMs and two pairs of platinum's The fit it really isn't that different. order the same size as you would with buying any flyknit

my pair just came in, looks great more hits of orange on the flyknit than I would have wanted but it's all good. I'll post pics when I blackout the heel tab

FSR still??? What is going on here....Are these super GRs or what? Not that it will change my decision to cop...But based on the speed at which these usually sell out, I'm a bit shocked

Incase someone else needs a little more sizing feedback:
I recommend going TTS,
I'm size 10 in racers(I like them a little loose) and a size 9.5 in mercurials(volt, navy, and grey) incase that makes a difference.

Back
Top Bottom